The Facts (1 Viewer)

Hulb

1. We have been relegated
2. Sisu sold most of our good players
3. 2 goalies and a striker signed + 2 loanees part way thro season
4. Its been a revolving door with directors and chairmen
5. Sisu do not communicate with the fans
6. We have three players out of contract this summer (not counting Eastwood)
7. The two loanees will return to their clubs.
8. Every likelihood there will be more player sales based upon what has happened since Dann & Fox sold
9. Yet another person brought in to sort things out
10. Rent for ground way too high for League 1
11. Unless we buy about 6 players we will struggle in League 1 or possibly have back to back relegations
12. Season ticket sales mortgaged
13. Ryton mortgaged up to the hilt
14. We do not own our ground
15. Takeover seems to have stalled
16. Sisu broke apparently
Can someone put a positive spin on things please :wave:

1nilandwe...

We tried, but it descended into a series of jokes about getting knocked out of more cup competitions at earlier dates, and having more leg room at the Ricoh.

1. We have been relegated At Last we might be competitive?
2. Sisu sold most of our good playersNo some went for free
3. 2 goalies and a striker signed + 2 loanees part way thro seasonAt least we have plenty of keepers
4. Its been a revolving door with directors and chairmenThe door seems to have stuck with no-one inside
5. Sisu do not communicate with the fansBrody was on Twitter loads
6. We have three players out of contract this summer (not counting Eastwood)Thanks Feck Clingan is going
7. The two loanees will return to their clubs.Where they still wont get a game
8. Every likelihood there will be more player sales based upon what has happened since Dann & Fox soldHalf of the players are deadwood
9. Yet another person brought in to sort things outIncorrect, SISU have hired an adviser on consultancy. CCFC do not pay for this
10. Rent for ground way too high for League 1Wembly of the league though, Wembley is empty most of the time too
11. Unless we buy about 6 players we will struggle in League 1 or possibly have back to back relegationsSays who?
12. Season ticket sales mortgagedLoan secured against season tickets, A mortgage is a loan against property.
13. Ryton mortgaged up to the hiltWas mortgaged ages ago
14. We do not own our groundIt would be hard to own a ground and rent it so that's obvious from point 10.
15. Takeover seems to have stalledTakeover never got going
16. Sisu broke apparentlyYay they might go out of business so they can't muck up any other clubs

I hope my replies added a little positivity.

Astute

1. We have been relegated No playing against clubs still getting Sky money or Prem quality players
2. Sisu sold most of our good players Sold or lost for free
3. 2 goalies and a striker signed + 2 loanees part way thro season The striker signed is proven below the Championship
4. Its been a revolving door with directors and chairmen Been lucky to get rid of shite brought in
5. Sisu do not communicate with the fans Better than listening to their bullshit and getting our hopes up yet again
6. We have three players out of contract this summer (not counting Eastwood) Can bring in a whole squad on the money they are on
7. The two loanees will return to their clubs. Thanks for your help lads. New loans next season
8. Every likelihood there will be more player sales based upon what has happened since Dann & Fox sold We have always sold players. Can do well as long as they are replaced this time
9. Yet another person brought in to sort things out We must get someone that can do the job eventually
10. Rent for ground way too high for League 1 True
11. Unless we buy about 6 players we will struggle in League 1 or possibly have back to back relegations We will need more than 6. We could easily lose 6, but replacements will be much cheaper.
12. Season ticket sales mortgaged New season, new tickets to mortgage ;)
13. Ryton mortgaged up to the hilt Maybe
14. We do not own our ground True, but we are not alone
15. Takeover seems to have stalled We will see. All we can do is guess.
16. Sisu broke apparently SISU broke what? We are not owned by SISU. SISU are not skint. The investors with money in the fund that holds our club look to be unwilling to throw any more money at us. SISU want new investors to join the fund.

Try a list of positives. You will be unindated with negative comments on any positivity ;):D

rob9872

8. Every likelihood there will be more player sales based upon what has happened since Dann & Fox sold
11. Unless we buy about 6 players we will struggle in League 1 or possibly have back to back relegations

Rodney
I've been thinking!

Del
Oh leave it out Rodney, we're
in enough trouble as it is.

Rodney
Hang on, right, now look, when
I was studying for my GCE in
Maths, right I had to learn to
do cross-canceling equations.
The idea is, you list all your
problems and then eradicate
them using a process of
elimination, thus discovering
the solution! That's what I've
been doing!

Del
G'on then, I'm game. Go on.

Rodney
One: We are traders who have
nothing to sell, right?

Del
Yeah!

Rodney
Two: We are traders who have
no money to buy with. Correct?

Del
I'm gonna smack you right in
the bloody mouth in a minute.

Rodney
Hang on! Three...
(Checks notepad)
Oh no, there ain't a three! So,
the solution to our problem is
thus: We have to find a way of
making money out of nothing!

Del and Albert
Yeah?

Rodney
Oh, I don't know how we do it,
that's the answer!

Del
And you had to use ink to come
to that conclusion?? Stone me
Rodney, a Millwall fan could
have worked that out!

The soothsayer

The hotdogs ain't too bad and I get the genital cuffs removed this afternoon, matron says, happy days!

rob9872

Certainly quite apt lyrics as we don't have a pot to piss in although Fools and Donkey's fits better.

Houdi

Not quite sure all the doom and gloom,we've only been down less than a week and TV companies are already falling over themselves to show us on National television.A dded to the fact that St Mary's is a total sell-out,proof if any is needed that the Sky Blues are increasingly a huge nationwide draw.:D

Not quite sure all the doom and gloom,we've only been down less than a week and TV companies are already falling over themselves to show us on National television.A dded to the fact that St Mary's is a total sell-out,proof if any is needed that the Sky Blues are increasingly a huge nationwide draw.:D

Haha yeah that's absolutely right it's all about us and nothing to do with Saints impending promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread