The fans (1 Viewer)

elephanttears

Can someone who went today tell me if the players came over and applauded the fans at the end of the match today?

For us to take the numbers we did today considering the circumstances is remarkable. Most premier league clubs would be proud of what we took today, not considering that fans had to travel to Walsall to buy tickets with a total disregard from our own club on giving information about them.

We have taken some pretty impressive support away this season

Si80

Leon Clarke shook my hand and said thanks for the cake. Does that count?

ccfcrob

Think fleck and christie were the only ones that worked hard enough to get applause imo

elephanttears

This just shows everything that is wrong of today's footballer. Pressley should have sent them over as standard. Fans are taken as mugs by players and clubs.

Deano

Over paid average players. All thats wrong with football since the premier league started. It will never change. The least they could of done was come to the fans to say thanks for yet again spending over £50 a person to support the team . Premier league teams don't get that away following every week. The club from top to bottom needs a overhaul if u ask me .

pusbccfc

Very rarely do they clap the fans these days.

Sbsam

This was unbelievable today! Should have been the least they could have done. Fleck and Murphy were the only ones in my book who made the effort to appreciate the fans.

ampthill_sba

Fleck and Christie definately applauded the fans after the game. I was sat more or less on the half way mark and Christie turned to clap the fans pretty much straight away then shook Patterson's hand. Fleck was after that and a bit more obvious about it.

Users who are viewing this thread