The Hoffman meeting is cancelled (1 Viewer)

Otis

Posted on GMK.

'CANCELLED

Apparently SISU are too busy to meet with Gary Hoffman on the 24th August.

If anyone sees Brinner near a high ledge, talk him down please.

Sorry for the bad news. '

This has apparently come from a friend of Gary Hoffman's.

Sub

i wonder if this is true does that mean that SISU have found there own funding?:thinking about: or is it just more crap from SISU!! i know which one i belive :(:(

Nothing like urgency, I would have thought this was right up there on the priority list bit then again they stand to lose a lot of cash.

asiansmurf

If its from Otis it is real.

Isn't it funny how these things happen around the end of the transfer deadline. Same with when we sell players. So that any money we get can not be reinvested. Then 4 or 5 months goes by and the owners are pleading poverty.
I wash my hands of the lot of them. Honestly I do
I will go watch city home and away but dont give a shiiit about who owns or runs us. I give my loyalty to my team but SISU, Hoofman, Joe, Brody YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL BECAUSE EVEN THAT IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU.

RansonRarrr

Stuart Linnell said on twitter it's been rearranged
By mutual consent. He doesn't say when it will happen though. :( :(

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I think the telling thing is not that it has been cancelled then rearranged but more that it was scheduled so far ahead in the first place. There is no urgency, and that doesnt strike me as two parties eager to do business or make changes. I think perhaps people are reading too much into the purpose of this meeting. Had a bid been tabled that was of real interest then SISU would have met as soon as and GH would have pushed for the meeting (and it would all have leaked to the press miraculously). I think this is more to do with the new directors exploring potential investment from GH's backers not a sale of the club

just my thoughts and opinion

Otis

If its from Otis it is real.

Isn't it funny how these things happen around the end of the transfer deadline. Same with when we sell players. So that any money we get can not be reinvested. Then 4 or 5 months goes by and the owners are pleading poverty.
I wash my hands of the lot of them. Honestly I do
I will go watch city home and away but dont give a shiiit about who owns or runs us. I give my loyalty to my team but SISU, Hoofman, Joe, Brody YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL BECAUSE EVEN THAT IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU.

No, sorry to give you that impression. not from me. I just spotted it on GMK and pasted it here. It was a GMK admin that posted it.

mattylad

lets be honest even if it had happened at the end of aug no sales/investment was going to be seen in this window so there is no urgencey.

Users who are viewing this thread