The Masters (1 Viewer)

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Nice bit of Major golf to fill the International weekend void...

I really can't see past Bryson the bomber. He'll be smashing it so close to the greens, he'll be able to chose his spot to putt from. Could win by 5 shots.

Finau in a similar mold, so e/w claims. (y)

Skyblueweeman

I LOVE the Masters. I'll be working in front of my TV from lunchtime today and tomorrow and already told Mrs WM not to get much out of me for the next 4 evenings!

I've got into golf in a massive way over the last 5 years and worked with the European Tour last year in my old job which was great.

I agree MD....it's Brysons to lose really. Being from NI, I always have some money on Rory, who I suspect will nick a top 10 without winning. After Bryson, it's really open this year. DJ is a strong shout but I don't like betting on him so have gone for a few each ways (Sky Sports paying top 11 places if you bet by the first tee shot at lunchtime). My bets are:

Bryson £5 win - His to lose
Rory £5 e/w - My hero!
Xander Schaufele £3 e/w - Consistently good
Tyrell Hatton - £2 e/w - In great form
Bubba Watson - £1 e/w - Loves it round Augusta
Matt Fitzpatrick - £1 e/w - In decent form and has a great, experienced caddie
Sung Jae Im - £1 e/w - Due a decent run in a major
Matt Wallace - £1 e/w - Also in decent form
Mark Leishman - £1 e/w - Decent record at August and although not in great form, due a good tournament
Abel Gallegos - £0.50 e/w - Complete outside bet!

Jack Nicklaus won his 6th Masters in 1986, 23 years after his first. He was ranked 33rd in the world going into that week.

If Tiger wins this week, it will be his 6th Masters, 23 years after his first. He is ranked 33rd in the world going into this week.

****Taken from Twatter

Skyblueweeman

Jack Nicklaus won his 6th Masters in 1986, 23 years after his first. He was ranked 33rd in the world going into that week.

If Tiger wins this week, it will be his 6th Masters, 23 years after his first. He is ranked 33rd in the world going into this week.

****Taken from Twatter

Yeah, I heard that on Sky Sports earlier. Interesting stat.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I LOVE the Masters. I'll be working in front of my TV from lunchtime today and tomorrow and already told Mrs WM not to get much out of me for the next 4 evenings!

I've got into golf in a massive way over the last 5 years and worked with the European Tour last year in my old job which was great.

I agree MD....it's Brysons to lose really. Being from NI, I always have some money on Rory, who I suspect will nick a top 10 without winning. After Bryson, it's really open this year. DJ is a strong shout but I don't like betting on him so have gone for a few each ways (Sky Sports paying top 11 places if you bet by the first tee shot at lunchtime). My bets are:

Bryson £5 win - His to lose
Rory £5 e/w - My hero!
Xander Schaufele £3 e/w - Consistently good
Tyrell Hatton - £2 e/w - In great form
Bubba Watson - £1 e/w - Loves it round Augusta
Matt Fitzpatrick - £1 e/w - In decent form and has a great, experienced caddie
Sung Jae Im - £1 e/w - Due a decent run in a major
Matt Wallace - £1 e/w - Also in decent form
Mark Leishman - £1 e/w - Decent record at August and although not in great form, due a good tournament
Abel Gallegos - £0.50 e/w - Complete outside bet!
Couple of each ways there weeman. Im was a good pick, played superbly. So did Rory apart from his 9 hole mind blank.

I picked the wrong bomber! Bryson played like a petulant child, annoyed it wasn't going his way (though the lost ball was unfortunate) whereas Dustin played the course to perfection and got the 5 shot victory!

Skyblueweeman

Couple of each ways there weeman. Im was a good pick, played superbly. So did Rory apart from his 9 hole mind blank.

I picked the wrong bomber! Bryson played like a petulant child, annoyed it wasn't going his way (though the lost ball was unfortunate) whereas Dustin played the course to perfection and got the 5 shot victory!

Cheers MD. Yeah I knew that a couple would get my money back which it pretty much did.

Bit gutted about Marc Leishman though...one shot better and he would've got me an extra £40-50 and was joint 9th at one point but then fell to joint 12th I think, one slot outside the top 11 that Sky were paying out on. Hey ho!

Yeah it was interesting to see Brysons reaction. Blamed it on not feeling well which could be true but he set himself up for a fail by saying the course was playing as a Par 67. Great play from DJ though....thoroughly deserved it.

Only just under 6 months to the next Masters...magic!

Users who are viewing this thread