The Nii Lamptey Show (1 Viewer)

nobbynutkins

Hi all,

The new Nii Lamptey Show – a CCFC podcast – is out now.

This week we're excited because the final managerial interviews are afoot, meaning only one thing: Richard Shaw’s temporary reign is surely coming to an end. Here, we run the rule over the supposed candidates.

The show is available as a direct download here...

http://niilampteyshow.libsyn.com/

Or just search for The Nii Lamptey Show on iTunes.

Cheers,

Ed

NiiLampteyShowJoey

First one I've listened too, was good apart from the gay stuff at the end, passed the time at work

Sorry about that. We'll try and keep it as straight as possible in future. Tell me how you feel about the following ideas for features:

1) WELL HOT PHYSIO PROFILES

We do a profile of sexy physios from the world of football (Women only) next week, that dead fit bird who done physio for Chelsea (Phwoar!!!)

2) 50/50 SHIRK OUT OF THE WEEK

We name and shame any PANSIES who have shirked out of tackles in the last 7 days. Next week, Adam Barton (and probably the week after)

3) GUESS THE TOOL

I have a big tool in my hand. The other guys have to guess what I would do with when it's in action. Do I screw with it? Do I drill with it? Do I hammer with it? Whatever I do with it, it'll be the sort of tool used by a straight guy with a working class job who likes birds and that.

If you have any suggestions, don't be afraid to get in touch.

Users who are viewing this thread