The 'not so obvious' hot babes thread! (8 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Jaime lee Curtis is on the late late show in Ireland and looks absolutely stunning , and seems so humble and friendly

JAM See

Jaime lee Curtis is on the late late show in Ireland and looks absolutely stunning , and seems so humble and friendly
(I think) I've refrained on posting in this thread because of it's title.

However, I do agree that JLC is brilliant.

Her turn in 'Everything Everywhere All At Once' is superb.

Still feel slightly 'greasy' about commenting in such a thread.

Otis

(I think) I've refrained on posting in this thread because of it's title.

However, I do agree that JLC is brilliant.

Her turn in 'Everything Everywhere All At Once' is superb.

Still feel slightly 'greasy' about commenting in such a thread.
Yeah, I have never been comfortable with the title either. For the most part though, I think the content has been quite respectful.

I have posted a number of times and have always attempted to be.

Do wish someone would change the title though. 🤪

Sky_Blue_Daz

I think most of the comments and photos have been quite respectful. Although I’m sure one guy posted a photo of his mrs In a basque and a whip .

vow

I think most of the comments and photos have been quite respectful. Although I’m sure one guy posted a photo of his mrs In a basque and a whip .
It was fluffy handcuffs toby fayre!

......and no, it wasn't my missus

wingy

Both this and the other thread have become almost obsolete over quite a spell now.
Almost like everybody has become preoccupied with other matters.

Bugsy

Always thought it was a bit of fun. Nothing to much over board, trust me women talk much worse and if they do have a women's majority forum somewhere which I think they would do they would be doing the same if not worst.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Both this and the other thread have become almost obsolete over quite a spell now.
Almost like everybody has become preoccupied with other matters.
To be fair I have been watching a lot of box sets

Otis

Despite posting in it myself, anybody who claims a thread that objectifies women and treats them in a mildly voyeuristic way is a respectful thread is probably mad...

Anybody who posts in this thread has to own that, and not try and excuse it away.
Yeah, but my approach has always been people I have found to be attractive, that may just not appear to be so to many. And I mean nice, not sexy. I have always focused on looks and not bodies. Cos that's the way I am anyway in life. Always faces.

To be honest, I have never been into big boobs and glamorous woman anyway.

Always been uncomfortable with the word "babes" because it's a word I just never use.

Otis

Not sure I worded that so well. I mean that I don't approach the thread in the same way it was initially intended.

Gynnsthetonic

Yeah, but my approach has always been people I have found to be attractive, that may just not appear to be so to many. And I mean nice, not sexy. I have always focused on looks and not bodies. Cos that's the way I am anyway in life. Always faces.

To be honest, I have never been into big boobs and glamorous woman anyway.

Ive always been uncomfortable with the word "babes" because it's a word I just never use.
giphy.gif
ive always preferred a firm backside than a big pair of knockers

OffenhamSkyBlue

Is it disrespectful to compliment a woman (or man, for that matter) on how attractive you think they are? In general, i don't think this thread has been remotely as voyeuristic as, say, Page 3. Maxy on this series of Bake Off is absolutely beautiful. Is it disrespectful to say that? I suspect i am of the generation in which women took a compliment at face value. There doesn't always have to be an ulterior motive.

Otis

Is it disrespectful to compliment a woman (or man, for that matter) on how attractive you think they are? In general, i don't think this thread has been remotely as voyeuristic as, say, Page 3. Maxy on this series of Bake Off is absolutely beautiful. Is it disrespectful to say that? I suspect i am of the generation in which women took a compliment at face value. There doesn't always have to be an ulterior motive.
Agreed.

skyblue1991

Always thought it was a bit of fun. Nothing to much over board, trust me women talk much worse and if they do have a women's majority forum somewhere which I think they would do they would be doing the same if not worst.
You want to see some of the stuff posted on Tattle! There's probably been 30+ threads on Jack Grealish alone!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

Thought I'd give this one a dusting off, it's been nearly a year!
Back on the market - fill ya boots.
1694436294511.png

wingy

This thread has been going for 11 year's ,is the originator still viewing, plus others who joined it early on?

Users who are viewing this thread