The Ricoh Arena is on fire (1 Viewer)

PVA

BKvBhqHCIAE_uMP.jpg

BKvDFcYCQAAFYbS.jpg:large

PVA

Ahh, all clear!

BBC Midlands Today ‏@bbcmtd 3m
The Ricoh Arena is NOT on fire. A band is doing sound and lighting checks involving a smoke machine

The power of Twitter eh!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Never known a smoke machine to imitate flames as well?!

Does this mean everyone attending te Muse concert will be burnt alive, but walk away unharmed? ;)

Looks uncanny doesn't it. Bet Fisher has set it up to get the rumour mill going. Be a bit like if he started one that we were leaving the Ricoh to build our own stadium elsewhere.....

Tad

Oh hell! The locals have discovered fire!

Baginton

I saw the big cloud of black smoke wofting away from the ricoh from my house, and shouted to my mrs ''the Ricoh's on fire haha''

Some band has been playing every night since Friday, noisy gits, until 10pm or there abouts.:thinking about:

Tad

It's Muse. Probably one of the biggest bands going right now. The gig should be brilliant!

Last edited:

Tad

No idea what happened there lol.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I saw the big cloud of black smoke wofting away from the ricoh from my house, and shouted to my mrs ''the Ricoh's on fire haha''

Some band has been playing every night since Friday, noisy gits, until 10pm or there abouts.:thinking about:

I heard they are using the Ricoh as their 'Guinea pig' stadium to set volumes etc, hence them preparing for 4 days.

Bet the neighbours are loving that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread