The road layout by the train station (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Is a bit of a nightmare.
Won't be long before there's a few accidents there

Nick

Administrator
Went there the other week, was a bit weird when you approach from the ring road and have to turn right. As you then have to take a left which feels like the wrong way.

Captain Dart

Its a nightmare if you are a pedestrian walking down the hill from Henry & try to get to Warwick Row.
Where you cross the down slip going onto the Ring Road cars approach from 3 different directions and you can't take it all in at once, plus the traffic stream is incessant.
Soon enough an old or young person will step out in front of a car they haven’t seen coming.

Pipehitterz

It is ridiculous up there at all times.
My wonderful Ex wife just moved to a house behind the Station, leaving me to now have to go around that way during rush hours to pick up the kids.
If you're driving , you need to realise that all dual lanes allow you to turn left and right , but nobody notices , so beeping horns , cutting up, near misses and road rage is the norm.
Totally ballsed the whole system up, now they are drilling a big Hole in the road that's going to be a subway to the new stations pick up point , the pay car park next to central six , but that will only be used in THREE YEARS time .

Si80

Drive it everyday on the way to drop the wife off at work. Seems better to me than what was there before.

Covstu

Yep it's shite! Looks better round there but they didn't work it out properly. I will give it 6 months and there will be traffic lights on that corner by the sliproad

Captain Dart

Yep it's shite! Looks better round there but they didn't work it out properly. I will give it 6 months and there will be traffic lights on that corner by the sliproad
Either that or block the crossing so if you are coming uphill from Warwick Row or on the up slip and want to enter the down slip you have to go via the Central 6 roundabout. At least that would be easy to try out without making the change permanent.

Users who are viewing this thread