The Schofield story (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

As if he couldn't get lower, he's comparing himself to Caroline flack.

Apart from she wasn't grooming kids and hiding the fact that her brother was a nonce.
He's a proper narcissistic gaslighting c**t

a483130cd6945c9e329bb630105a3a1e.jpg

Sky Blue Pete

I couldn’t work out what he was apologising for
He seemed to minimise it by saying he kissed someone in the workplace and that led to a bit more and then lied about it
In the great scheme of things not very bad
So it makes me think what really is the story?

Nick

Administrator
How is he trying to be the victim? It's literally just a showbiz version of grooming gangs offering fags and vodka above takeaways.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I couldn’t work out what he was apologising for
He seemed to minimise it by saying he kissed someone in the workplace and that led to a bit more and then lied about it
In the great scheme of things not very bad
So it makes me think what really is the story?
I think it's a bit about him knowing the person when they were younger and helping them out and into showbiz. To then have some sort of affair with them doesn't look good and brings up questions of grooming, and whether this help etc was provided because he had a desire to eventually become involved with the lad. Also being a senior presenter with lots of influence it also brings into question whether he, as a person with significant influence and power, used that power to convince a young colleague eager to have a career in tv to have an affair with him.

Sky Blue Pete

I think it's a bit about him knowing the person when they were younger and helping them out and into showbiz. To then have some sort of affair with them doesn't look good and brings up questions of grooming, and whether this help etc was provided because he had a desire to eventually become involved with the lad. Also being a senior presenter with lots of influence it also brings into question whether he, as a person with significant influence and power, used that power to convince a young colleague eager to have a career in tv to have an affair with him.
Oh I understand what I thought he needed to apologise for but he didn’t as he doesn’t think he did groom him

Users who are viewing this thread