The Season That Was (1 Viewer)

The 2015/16 campaign has seen us accumulate our highest points tally for 44 years. It started with so much promise, but ultimately came to nothing. So as we head into our final game, for this week's Cooks Question i wanna know how you will remember this season. Jot your answers down below and i'll read out the best ones on Thursday's episode of Sports Lounge, live on 98.6 Hillz FM. Thanks for your input guys!

Samo

Before Xmas and after Xmas...

Sexy Girl.jpg Piers Morgan.jpg

bringbackrattles

Remember that it was a season of two halves, first half was exciting with plenty of goals and wins leaving us fans thinking of promotion. But alas the second half of the campaign was a bit of a disaster with poor performances and ending with us looking at another season in League One. So to me it was a frustrating campaign especially when we were looking so good.

Gazolba

I'll remember it as a season we signed an ex-England International, sold our best player, went on the worst run I can ever remember, and continued to miss penalties. But what I really want is to forget this season.

dongonzalos

The 2015/16 campaign has seen us accumulate our highest points tally for 44 years. It started with so much promise, but ultimately came to nothing. So as we head into our final game, for this week's Cooks Question i wanna know how you will remember this season. Jot your answers down below and i'll read out the best ones on Thursday's episode of Sports Lounge, live on 98.6 Hillz FM. Thanks for your input guys!

First time in about 12 years I had genuine hope in a Coventry team and was proud of the style of football at the same time.

Johnnythespider

I shall remember this season in black and white. In the end it wasn't quite worthy of colour.

Brylowes

Remember going to the pub for a couple before the Gills match, then walked
through tesco to join the line for block 17. When I got my seat at 2-50 I
remember thinking , this feels like a real match and a real atmosphere.
What followed was the best 45 mins of football I can remember at the Ricoh,
i left believing we could do it, and that we'd be getting 25.000 by the end of the
season .
But then . :facepalm:

Moff

I am writing the whole year off after being given hope and then having it taken away in true CCFC style.

Regarding our season and football on the whole this year I will expunge all memory of it from my mind, including whoever won the Premier League, except I will recall who was relegated. ;)

CovisGod

I think this season should be remembered as the year football fans in general remembered who Coventry City were, wether it was for signing Joe Cole, sat at the top of the table before Christmas, Armstrong "Future England International" banging in goals or winning games 6-0, Coventry really started to look like a football club again. I live in Norfolk and genuinely loved walking into pubs round here and Chelsea and United fans actually wanting to hear how we were getting on and showing a intrest.

It's just a shame that we fell away quite so terribly, one more win against a Rochdale or Fleetwood at home and this weekend we may have booked our place in the playoffs,

But as they say (for the last 50 years) there's always next season, PUSB

cmoncity

Im remembering it for not having a last day scrap.And for it being a remarkable improvement on previous seasons. Yes could have been great but ultimatley could have been so much worse. Has given me hope for future seasons.in TM we trust

Users who are viewing this thread