The team (1 Viewer)

larry_david

So looks like Wilson and Webster have trained the later part of this week and will be fit for Shrews. Which is excellent news. Adams and Clarke big doubts, most likely to be out reading between the lines. Hopefully this is the only game they miss, both big players for us. Haynes to come in and do a job? Good luck to the lad. Baker will almost certainly start I guess with Daniels being ill all week. Any one else quietly confident about tomorrow?

ccfc_Tom

First game of season for me so i wouldn't mind seeing manset up front! with clarke out will definitely need baker's experience i think

Would like to see Willis start ahead of clarke as he's a natural CB, Adams is a big loss and i ain't seen enough of Haynes to know if he can replace him... But then again, start of season i said that Wilson being upfront would be a disaster, so what do I know!

Would love to beat Shrews, they did the double on us last season!

covcity4life

prefer an unchanged team but if we do need to make changes manset for leon clarke could still yield goals

but haynes for adams could be a bigger change felt.

ccfcway

lets hope its a straight swap Manset for Clarke. Big decision around Baker v Daniles and it would be easy to have them both in as Clarke is out, but that would just leave Wilson up top.

--------Manset-----Wilson-----------
Fleck----Thomas-----Baker ---Moussa
Haynes---Willis-----Clarke-----Christie
------------Murphy------------------

Subs

Daniels,Burge, Barton, Garner, Lobjot

CCFC_Charlie

I assume you've just placed the midfield in random positions ccfcway?

And, it'll be interesting to see how we cope without Clarke, big player for us.

shmmeee

Clarke's a big loss, will mean more focus on Wilson from their defence considering recent form too. We'll need the experience of Baker otherwise the average age of our front 6 is about 12.

Should be a good, supportive atmosphere for Haynes so hope he puts in another performance (with less vomit).

SkyBlue_Bear83

Adams and Clarke aren't confirmed to be out though are they

Adams could be a big loss given we have no proper replacement there, could shift Clarke to LB as he has played there before and bring Willis in. L Clarke will just be a straight swap for Manset if he is out

Hoping both of them make it though

3-1 to Cov

Gint11

A win tomorrow and the slate is clean. Then its target as high as we can get....Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread