The truth, can you handle it? (1 Viewer)

Disenchanted

Sisu wil sell as many players as they want for as little or as much as they can get..FACT

They might bring in some lesser players they might not bother

Nothing will change and the only action fans could take to force them to change or leave would be boycotting games and that won't happen and they know it.....

Tomorrow will be a fire sale with players leaving a squad that is already not big or good enough to compete in this league .....SISU don't care

Ken Deludded has already started hinting at Premier league loan signings in September...sound familar? but nobody on here would fall for his stories would they?

skybluebeduff

As far as facebooks concerned there is now 260 ready to protest and voice there concerns during and after the game. I can imagine the sales of Turner and Juke will make that number increase 100% I for one cannot wait, a lot of people won't agree, but least theirs fans who care.

Disorganised1

Its not that I don't care - it's just that I have given up.

wingy

As far as facebooks concerned there is now 260 ready to protest and voice there concerns during and after the game. I can imagine the sales of Turner and Juke will make that number increase 100% I for one cannot wait, a lot of people won't agree, but least theirs fans who care.
out of 13,000 diehards ,there are about 10,000 who sit on their hands,the rest of us who care upto 3,000 can show tangoman we aint havin it .Might not change anything but so good for the soul

skybluebeduff

I hear you wingy, as you say it might not change anything, but because I can't go down there and liturally smack the shit out of Ken and Crew, my voiced opinion will have to do for now. :blue:

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Save the whining for after Wednesday! Might not be as bad as you think! Zzzzz

torchomatic

well, he's not insulting his fellow fans. I've made my mind up on who I think the moron is.

6 Generations

I also think that we should be patient until midnight tomorrow.

If we do not replace the expected exodus of players with new ones, then is the time to worry.

Even if Juke goes ( which is not ideal ), if we were to sign a pacy striker, then all may not be lost.

PUSB

sky blue john

I also think that we should be patient until midnight tomorrow.

If we do not replace the expected exodus of players with new ones, then is the time to worry.

Even if Juke goes ( which is not ideal ), if we were to sign a pacy striker, then all may not be lost.

PUSB

I don't know what planet you are on but even if we get players in they are not going to be better than the ones going out !!!!!!

powerslave

Maybe we should take some ideas from the student protests.....anybody up for storming the Ricoh and doing a sit in?

georgehudson

the truth can you handle it?

what i would promote/propose, is that someone of a 'suitable legal status' thoroughly investigates as to whether SISU are 'fit and able/capable' to run OUR club, we attend, we support, FROM OUR HEARTS, we want the best for CCFC, we do not want a 'hedge fund' to attempt to grace us with a series of nauseous platitudes, & then give their rehearsed version.
I am tempted to use a series of expletives, however my only thoughts are for CCFC

Users who are viewing this thread