The Usual Suspects (1 Viewer)

McLovin87

I have been drinking fairly heavily tonight, but I blame that on the heat and the tennis, but for any fans of the "The Usual Suspects" I would cast your mind back to the final scene where Kevin Spacey (aka Verbal Kint) breaks from a gimpy gait to a commanding trot as he reaches the awaiting sports car, then compare this to SISU who I believe are making it up as they go along (kobayshi etc.). They cannot get away with it like Keyser Soze because he was prepared to kill his own family which I'm sure SISU would never do!

Nonleagueherewecome

SISU's machinations are as easy to comprehend as "A Field In England" :confused:

McLovin87

The film is class mate, I'm comparing SISU to Keyser Soze who is some shady legendary character only heard in criminal's childrens stories who is prepared to kill his own family to gain fear and respect. When I put it that way old Keyser is top sporting chap compared to our hedge fund friends, Anyway goodnight my friends!

Godiva

Comparing sisu with the cult hero of an almost 20 year old movie ...
A figure who is prepared to go to the extreme to achive his goals. Prepared to go further and deeper than anyone else.
A figure that will never die - a myth - a legend. The seemingly weakest, who in fact was the strongest and wisest.
A figure that will live on forever ... he is still out there, you know who!

The OP recall the end scene ...
I recall the heist in the middle where his team in broad daylight box in their target (representatives of the authorities who run a paralel operation), take the loot leaving the victims to face some serious heat.

I fail to see how anyone can compare sisu to this legend.

Users who are viewing this thread