The 'Wall of Fame' (Supporters Bricks) (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

With the Ricoh 'Roll of Honour' being taken down...

www.coventrytelegraph.net/coventry-city-fc/coventry-city-fc-news/2013/04/25/92746-33234233/

... Anyone think the Wall of fame will be taken out or blocked over?

I as did many, paid £60+ for a brick. Would be a disgrace if these are removed.

sky_blue_up_north

Got one for myself and my deceased Dad, would be furious if they were ever removed. He was a fan for years and I have been following the club since 1962... it just keeps getting worst.

ashbyjan

Trust has just contacted ACL about this story - board was taken down by ACL and CCFC who both agreed it was damaged around the base and needed repairing as it looked poor. CCFC are now having it repaired and it will then go back up. When asked about the supporters bricks the answer was that there was no chance of them being removed.

Hope that clears things up

lordsummerisle

Trust has just contacted ACL about this story - board was taken down by ACL and CCFC who both agreed it was damaged around the base and needed repairing as it looked poor. CCFC are now having it repaired and it will then go back up. When asked about the supporters bricks the answer was that there was no chance of them being removed.

Hope that clears things up

Couldn't you have let hysteria build for a bit with accusations and counter accusations flying around before giving a rational answer Jan?

torchomatic

I heard a rumour that it was damaged by Gary McSheffrey.....

scroobiustom

The Ricoh management seem to be a few bricks short of a building...

torchomatic

Yeah, we've all got one. Can't remember which wall we're on though.

WillieStanley

Student at the time. Missed out on one - Massive regret. Although, if they're taken down, I might feel happier about it!! :D

hutch1972

The bricks are in a shit state anyway , a couple more years you wont be able to read them. It seems someone never thought to weatherproof them.

pusbccfc

The bricks are in a shit state anyway , a couple more years you wont be able to read them. It seems someone never thought to weatherproof them.

Some are looking dirty, but for some reason mine and the ones on the same wall look fine!

SonofErnie

In the absence of any meaningful updates on the admin situation, this is the sort of story that will fill the void. I'm expecting scaremongering stories to increase tenfold as we enter the 'silly season' i.e. between now and pre season training. Then again, that represents 99% of the threads on this site !

sw88

Chief Commentator!
What next? Padded PSL seats to be removed to allow equal opportunities where all seats have to be the same (apart from in the posh bit) and the cushions are going to be sold on as they are CCFC assets (however to date, the administrator is not sure whether CCFC Ltd or CCFCH Ltd hold the ownership of these) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread