Things that annoy you (13 Viewers)

robbiekeane

To be fair I don’t like flying so will be 4 pints deep at this stage. I’ll definitely be needing a piss.

I also stand up as soon as the opportunity arises as sitting down for too long hurts my leg and I need to stretch it.

Hope this is ok x
Not it’s not okay actually

You can stand up, but let the people in the rows in front of you go first. As for the piss, you can’t go right before you get on?

Charity fucking boxing match if you carry on

hill83

Not it’s not okay actually

You can stand up, but let the people in the rows in front of you go first. As for the piss, you can’t go right before you get on?

Charity fucking boxing match if you carry on

Yeah I do let the people go in front of me. I’m not a lunatic.

I do go for a piss before I get on but once you start, that’s it.

The Rock Punch GIF by NBC

Tommo1993

If you can go all those hours, long haul especially, without standing up on a plane, then your body must be an orthopaedic catastrophe.

fernandopartridge

All this airport annoyance reminds me I'll be on the plane to Alicante in the morning, not sure about 4 pints before a 0745 flight but I'll give it a go

Most annoying thing above all is where you're about to fall asleep, especially on Ryanair, and the tannoy blasts out about selling those lottery tickets nobody ever wins on

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

OffenhamSkyBlue

Have never flown Ryanair. Is it really as bad as people say?
The actual flights i have taken with Ryanair have been absolutely no problem - they are safe and the cabin staff highly professional. The seat legroom is a bit of a problem for me as i have long legs, rivalled only by American Airlines, but i'm not sitting on Ryanair for 9 hours at a time!
The problem i have is with the hidden/add-on costs (especially if you want to take anything on board larger than a laptop bag) and adopting a maximum carry-on bag size (if you pay for it) smaller than anyone else AND the size in the IATA guidelines.

Sbarcher

People who don't have their passports/boarding info ready to present. Then take ages scrambling through their bags/phones for them.
People (again) not putting their jackets/coats/belts/coins etc in the trays at security. How long have we been doing it?

Robinshio

People who don't have their passports/boarding info ready to present. Then take ages scrambling through their bags/phones for them.
People (again) not putting their jackets/coats/belts/coins etc in the trays at security. How long have we been doing it?
to be fair different airports different rules belt on / belt off coins out / coins in

OffenhamSkyBlue

It does seem to vary, but when i am loading my tray i always ask the security bod. Belt off? Shoes off? Kindle out of bag? Even if i am devoid of everything i almost always get a pat-down!!

Reactions: vow

Sick Boy

It does seem to vary, but when i am loading my tray i always ask the security bod. Belt off? Shoes off? Kindle out of bag? Even if i am devoid of everything i almost always get a pat-down!!
I always get stopped for ages flying out of Birmingham and weirdly get questioned by police every time I fly to Treviso.

• Wow
Reactions: vow

Terry Gibson's perm

I was out walking/running today I was out for 50 minutes and have to step into the road or into a bush to let cyclists who were heading towards me continue on their merry way, next one I see I will push them into a bush or the road.

NorthernWisdom

I was out walking/running today I was out for 50 minutes and have to step into the road or into a bush to let cyclists who were heading towards me continue on their merry way, next one I see I will push them into a bush or the road.

fernandopartridge

Adding to the airport annoyances was the miserable c**t on security this morning, I get it's not the most enriching job but he spoke to some old fella like he was an idiot.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

skybluejelly

The police investigating alleged lock down breaches , I honestly don’t know anyone who at sometime or another during the three lockdowns never broke the rules , or decided to interpret them in there own way , what an absolute waste of resources,

shmmeee

The police investigating alleged lock down breaches , I honestly don’t know anyone who at sometime or another during the three lockdowns never broke the rules , or decided to interpret them in there own way , what an absolute waste of resources,

Eh for me at this point if you got away with it fair play.

Mcbean

Adult cyclists who ride along the pavement when there’s a road or cycle lane available are arseholes, especially those who then expect pedestrians to move out their away.
The most dangerous cyclists are the Lycra clad crusties , they will never use a cycle lane as it would cost them
Seconds off their latest strada time - they are everywhere in our country lanes around our place causing mayhem - as for the Coventry story on using shared spaces watch the injuries go up - if you have them coming up behind you on a junction move to the left so they can’t get up the inside to block your view of the pedestrians you have to give way to as they won’t - they don’t like to remove their shoes from the clips so anything to cause them to stop is safer for all concerned - make sure you ask by shouting of course where their bell is ! Was going down the road the other day with my wife and there was a guy pissing over his crossbar couldn’t even be bothered to get off the bike - disgusting

Sick Boy

The most dangerous cyclists are the Lycra clad crusties , they will never use a cycle lane as it would cost them
Seconds off their latest strada time - they are everywhere in our country lanes around our place causing mayhem - as for the Coventry story on using shared spaces watch the injuries go up - if you have them coming up behind you on a junction move to the left so they can’t get up the inside to block your view of the pedestrians you have to give way to as they won’t - they don’t like to remove their shoes from the clips so anything to cause them to stop is safer for all concerned - make sure you ask by shouting of course where their bell is ! Was going down the road the other day with my wife and there was a guy pissing over his crossbar couldn’t even be bothered to get off the bike - disgusting
Yeah all of the run-ins that i've had are with men wearing lycra shooting along pavements that aren't suitable for 2 people to pass each other and being so entitled that they expect everyone to stop and stand in the road and let them by.

skybluejelly

Trying to get the wrappers off of Starbursts, I swear they glue them on so you have to eat a little bit of wrapper with each one

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread