Things that annoy you (22 Viewers)

dutchman

YT algorithm is fine for me. Just comes up with movies,spiritual stuff and lifting weights lol
It recommends short wave radio videos for me, along with Lego. It's only a matter of time before it shows me a short wave radio made out of Lego.

Facebook keeps suggesting posters I've never heard of, who live half way round the world and aren't on any friend's list as 'people you may know'.

Blind-Faith

Football highlight shows, just show the highlights of the football! I don’t give a shit about the background of some lower league team and history of the local community , or some clubs local community initiative.

I just want to see the goals

shmmeee

Football highlight shows, just show the highlights of the football! I don’t give a shit about the background of some lower league team and history of the local community , or some clubs local community initiative.

I just want to see the goals

If they want to fill time I’d watch actual genuine tactical knowledge of the teams. I think there’s a real gap for an Uber geeky football show that goes into proper tactical detail.

Sbarcher

Chinese tourists give Americans a run for their money.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Always loads of them at Bicester Village. They were wearing masks well before COVID broke out. Maybe they knew something?

Terry Gibson's perm

Not annoying for me but probably is for the family that grifter that built the spa has had her appeal against its demolition rejected, get round there with the hammers and smash it down to stop any more appeals.

ovduk78

Not the normal complaint about motor insurance being too high but I have just sold my BMW motorcycle and to cancel the insurance which expires in march is £55.99, I only paid £60 to insure it for a year!

shmmeee

Not the normal complaint about motor insurance being too high but I have just sold my BMW motorcycle and to cancel the insurance which expires in march is £55.99, I only paid £60 to insure it for a year!

Wait what? Motorcycle insurance is £60 a year?? Id have assumed it would be more than cars considering the accident stats.

Sbarcher

The new way to keep NHS waiting lists down. Last year I had a new hip here in Oxfordshire. From seeing the GP it took 10 weeks for the new hip. I’ve had a very painful knee now for some years and had an arthroscopy 3/4 years ago. Recently had an X-ray where I’ve got advanced osteoarthritis and GP confirmed I need a replacement. But from 2023 there is a new system. Firstly there is a new telephone consultation with a practitioner. They said I needed a replacement. This now requires me to see an advanced practitioner in person before I can be referred. When I asked why we have these 2 extra hoops to jump through they told me that too many people were being referred and this was one way to reduce number of people on the waiting list.
So, instead of increasing patient throughput we are now chopping people off the list.
Sounds like a Baldrick plan to me.

Terry Gibson's perm

Two
The new way to keep NHS waiting lists down. Last year I had a new hip here in Oxfordshire. From seeing the GP it took 10 weeks for the new hip. I’ve had a very painful knee now for some years and had an arthroscopy 3/4 years ago. Recently had an X-ray where I’ve got advanced osteoarthritis and GP confirmed I need a replacement. But from 2023 there is a new system. Firstly there is a new telephone consultation with a practitioner. They said I needed a replacement. This now requires me to see an advanced practitioner in person before I can be referred. When I asked why we have these 2 extra hoops to jump through they told me that too many people were being referred and this was one way to reduce number of people on the waiting list.
So, instead of increasing patient throughput we are now chopping people off the list.

Two more costly people needed as well, the nhs is a master of throwing good money down the drain, I have friends that work in it and they are overpaid for the work they do and it drives mrs TGP mad as a nurse.

Mcbean

I don't bother putting the handbrake on at lights anymore, pushing a button feels counter intuitive and has caught me out a few times.
Wife’s new car thankfully has a conventional handbrake and ventilation controls that are not in a screen !

fernandopartridge

This is commissioners all over, NHS England idea is always to create another gateway. See the farce of having an A&E next to an 'Urgent Care Centre'. The NHS would run much more effectively if the persons employed behind a desk in the centre were instead employed by the provider and given the opportunity to create the most efficient structure of providing services themselves.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

I'll add an NHS one(!) Am currently embroiled in a battle to get them to change my pre-payment prescription address to where I've moved - the consequence of which is they keep sending me letters saying I haven't actually got a pre-payment, and can I give them some money for claiming when I wasn't supposed to.

So they can change the current one, the direct debit address but... getting them to change the one that renews the end of the month has been impossible! Apparently they can;t do it, and when they ring the person who can change it, apparently none of them can hear one another to do it!

And the basic question is, why won't their systems feed into one another so when I change doctors and change address, other NHS related info can be changed too?

(Apparently we should blame Harold Wilson for insisting on ICL supplying the IT tech back at the very beginning!)

Blind-Faith

One that I’ve only realised tonight, people who leave taps running in pub toilets, it’s just fucking lazy and rude, a bit of an odd one I know, but it really winds me up

Greggs

Crusts on a bread loaf. I'm always pushing past the fucker. Is he just there to protect the rest of them, acting all hard because he's got an inbuilt shield? I feed them to the ducks and get pleasure watching them get pecked at.

Sbarcher

Crusts on a bread loaf. I'm always pushing past the fucker. Is he just there to protect the rest of them, acting all hard because he's got an inbuilt shield? I feed them to the ducks and get pleasure watching them get pecked at.
You leave us upper crusts alone!

Users who are viewing this thread