Things that annoy you (26 Viewers)

wingy

Verisure ads.
So they watch you, not the criminals who the police can't be arsed to do the job and will continue to do so
Meanwhile the politicians will tell you to install this spying device to keep you safe from the Chinese state and other assorted bogeymen while playing a lacky role in favour of USA and Isreal!!!

wingy

Deliveroo illegal workers ,shock
Make an industry out of weekend work , what did they expect,boom goes the share price!!

fernandopartridge

Drive through coffee places, or drive through anything really. Often people queue to then park up and sit in their car to consume whatever they've bought. How can that be preferable to simply going in and sitting down? Not to mention that McDonald's drive through users appear to be unable to put their rubbish in a bin.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Drive through coffee places, or drive through anything really. Often people queue to then park up and sit in their car to consume whatever they've bought. How can that be preferable to simply going in and sitting down? Not to mention that McDonald's drive through users appear to be unable to put their rubbish in a bin.
Drive through places that seem shocked that anyone might actually want to order something and never have anything ready

Brighton Sky Blue

Am I right in thinking that the Carphone Warehouse on fatty island was a drive through?

Nuskyblue

I'm with you.

I'd ban them, the state of Avlis retail park is a fucking joke.

I actually use the coffee drive throughs, mostly on motorway services as I have to hammer the motorway miles and don't like stopping. But still, ban em. Or at least stick up some CCTV that can catch the tramps that are to lazy to bin their rubbish.

shmmeee

Love a drive thru but let’s be honest it increases atomisation and the last thing modern humans need is a way to shovel more calories in with less effort expended. Same reason I’m all for decent wages for Deliveroo drivers. It should cos fucking loads to have someone take food to your house. More laziness taxes all round.

wingy

Love a drive thru but let’s be honest it increases atomisation and the last thing modern humans need is a way to shovel more calories in with less effort expended. Same reason I’m all for decent wages for Deliveroo drivers. It should cos fucking loads to have someone take food to your house. More laziness taxes all round.
Illegals sorry!

OffenhamSkyBlue

I preferred Poppets (think this was the name). Chocolate covered raisins always bought when going to the cinema.
"Payne's Poppets" - little boxes of them were a staple in the vending machine at the public baths (as they were called) when i was a lad. I suspect if i had one now i would be able to smell the chlorine and verrucas!

Terry_dactyl

People whooping at live music events, particularly acoustic concerts, and especially after a song has started. We don't want to listen to you, you twat, we came to enjoy the music.
I am a bit old and miserable though.
I’ll see your whooping at gigs and raise you talking loudly in cafes.
Specifically the very posh/middle class young woman holding court with her fellow diners about the Seychelles, someone she knows from Malta…”he’s a dentist, no he’s a surgeon”…, a renovation project that her mum and Dad had done etc etc.
In fairness this was in Clifton in Bristol so what should I expect, and If I’m honest I quite enjoyed the eaves dropping.
I was trying to figure out the dynamics as they weren’t all family. I imagined that she was completely mad and had just sat down and started waffling on. The others didn’t get a look in!

Mcbean

Specifically the very posh/middle class young woman holding court with her fellow diners about the Seychelles, someone she knows from Malta…”he’s a dentist, no he’s a surgeon”…, a renovation project that her mum and Dad had done etc etc.
In fairness this was in Clifton in Bristol so what should I expect, and If I’m honest I quite enjoyed the eaves dropping.
I was trying to figure out the dynamics as they weren’t all family. I imagined that she was completely mad and had just sat down and started waffling on. The others didn’t get a look in!
Raise you - two loud american women talking to two different people on their phones the size of an ipad on facetime on speaker in a restaurant - we do not give a fuck about how is your holiday going

oscillatewildly

To be fair, most of us once knew a bloke from Malta and were also guilty of occasionally 'talking' loud about him.

Users who are viewing this thread