Things that annoy you (25 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Sly sods at magnum lollies
who now sell in packs of 3 instead of 4. So now family of 4 need to buy 6.
Just plain profiteering.

Nick

Administrator
This routine on social media

Girl in football shirt posts a picture with her boobs or arse half out.
Lots of comments saying "you're stunning" from beggy football fans.
One bloke says "I'd bang you"
Said beggy blokes pile in saying he's sexist
Girl then posts about being overwhelmed by the support she's got against misogynistic men online.

dutchman

Mail order firms demanding I leave them a review on a third-party website.
Beware that if you respond to an invitation to leave a review, that company can match the otherwise-anonymous post to your customer profile and damage any relationship you may have built up with them as I just found to my cost. :mad:

By the way, it wasn't a 'negative' review, just the honest appraisal they supposedly asked for.

Mcbean

Girl then posts about being overwhelmed by the support she's got against misogynistic men online.
have you got a link - asking for a friend ?

fernandopartridge

Got any pics of it mate

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Greggs

When the Mrs buys a TOG 15 duvet and I sweat my tits off all night and wake up dreaming I'm a pirate.

wingy

Been getting along on 13.5 tog for years now but seldom find my way to it. 😉, don't need much sleep these days now the slogs over.

Sky_Blue_Daz

It’s annoying me and breaking my heart to see the way Alzheimer’s is robbing me of my mum and dad and how two people can have the same condition and be so different with the symptoms

Dads so gentle placid and relaxed and my mum is vindictive spiteful and says some really nasty things mainly directed at me . It might be the whole house move thing getting on top of me but I think I’ve bitten off more then I can chew with my plan to look after them as well as work .and it’s breaking my heart to say that about my mum because she wasn’t like that before w

OffenhamSkyBlue

People referring to December 25th as ‘the big day’.
Absolutely agree. Also Andy Williams' "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" just been on the radiogram - IS IT? Really??? I'd rather be on holiday in the summer somewhere exotic with just me and my beautiful wife - THAT is what i call wonderful!

Oh, and "Christmas is just for the children" - fuck off is it!

OffenhamSkyBlue

It’s annoying me and breaking my heart to see the way Alzheimer’s is robbing me of my mum and dad and how two people can have the same condition and be so different with the symptoms

Dads so gentle placid and relaxed and my mum is vindictive spiteful and says some really nasty things mainly directed at me . It might be the whole house move thing getting on top of me but I think I’ve bitten off more then I can chew with my plan to look after them as well as work .and it’s breaking my heart to say that about my mum because she wasn’t like that before w
Remember it's the disease, Daz. It's not her being spiteful.
You are a fucking hero to look after them. But there are plenty of organisations who can take up the slack when you need them to.
Have a happy Christmas.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Remember it's the disease, Daz. It's not her being spiteful.
You are a fucking hero to look after them. But there are plenty of organisations who can take up the slack when you need them to.
Have a happy Christmas.
Cheers man

NorthernWisdom

Oh, and "Christmas is just for the children" - fuck off is it!
Yeah... Junior Wisdom's first Christmas, five months old on Christmas Eve. Am getting blank looks and aghast stares when I say I'm not doing anything special for him, nor buying him any presents as I've bought him enough the past few months(!)

I mean, he doesn't have a clue what's going on!

So I now have a tree full underneath with presents for him, and Mrs Wisdom has bought him a ridiculous Christmas outfit. At the risk of becoming all Scrooge, we just can't afford that when he won't have the wit to appreciate it - would rather save the cash for emergencies and / or when he becomes more aware and can actually enjoy it!

OffenhamSkyBlue

Yeah... Junior Wisdom's first Christmas, five months old on Christmas Eve. Am getting blank looks and aghast stares when I say I'm not doing anything special for him, nor buying him any presents as I've bought him enough the past few months(!)

So I now have a tree full underneath with presents for him, and Mrs Wisdom has bought him a ridiculous Christmas outfit. At the risk of becoming all Scrooge, we just can't afford that when he won't have the wit to appreciate it - would rather save the cash for emergencies and / or when he becomes more aware and can actually enjoy it!
I presume you don't have a pet to put the outfit on instead? Or perhaps a matching pair?

Sky_Blue_Daz

look at it another way this time next year they’ll have a better idea of it all , enjoy its great when the kids are young , you’ll have to do the boot prints in flour trick that was a particular favourite in our house

shmmeee

Its a fucking horrible disease. Do what you need and don’t feel bad if it’s getting help.

shmmeee

That's not looking at it another way, that's exactly why I don't want to waste my energies this year!

Don’t raise expectations of loads of presents I’d say. You can have Christmas songs and traditions and everything else and it’ll be just as special.

TomRad85

It's just turned my dad into a shell, he's incredibly frail and barely has a clue what's going on. Horrible disease.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Hell, until they go to school you don’t even have to acknowledge it exists :p
Idea Good Job GIF by Curious Pavel

Sky_Blue_Daz

It's just turned my dad into a shell, he's incredibly frail and barely has a clue what's going on. Horrible disease.

It’s bizarre both there long term memories are great but they can’t remember dinner yesterday

SkyBlueSoul

Your kid will barely have a clue next year either mate so I'd save your energy there too.

This is where I am as an uncle to twins who are turning 2 on Christmas Eve. Bought them a top each which will do for birthday and Christmas because they'll have no idea what's going on. The 6 year old on the other hand is getting a few things.

Users who are viewing this thread