Things that annoy you (45 Viewers)

shmmeee

1706957051650.png

This shit. She killed someone to be famous so you’re sticking her name and basically a glamour photo on the front page? Also the use of the word lust gives me pedo vibes.

Blind-Faith

How the human race seems to of lost the ability to drive anywhere over 30 MPH, every fucking where you go, regardless of the speed limit, people just dawdling along like they’ve got nothing better to do. If you can’t drive a vehicle at 50/60MPH just don’t fucking drive and stay at home. Absolute cunts!

shmmeee

I’d have thought fitness permitting Torp should be playing as much as possible to get him up to speed.

JAM See

How the human race seems to of lost the ability to drive anywhere over 30 MPH, every fucking where you go, regardless of the speed limit, people just dawdling along like they’ve got nothing better to do. If you can’t drive a vehicle at 50/60MPH just don’t fucking drive and stay at home. Absolute cunts!
There's so much to unpick here.

Are you okay bab?

SkyBlueSoul

Been on my mate's parent's SkyGo for about 7 years - Sports, Cinema, the lot - and they've just cancelled their subscription. Absolutely cannot complain but it's fucking annoying. Only thing I used it for was the sport, got to become reacquainted with snide streams now.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Been on my mate's parent's SkyGo for about 7 years - Sports, Cinema, the lot - and they've just cancelled their subscription. Absolutely cannot complain but it's fucking annoying. Only thing I used it for was the sport, got to become reacquainted with snide streams now.
Selfish fuckers, you missed a good Foden hatrick tonight

OffenhamSkyBlue

The sycophancy surrounding King Charles, as if he is the only person with cancer, and how we as a nation are going to cope constitutionally. It's going to be like this for at least six months, i should imagine! I drove to work in silence today because i couldn't bear to listen to the radio (not a big fan of music stations or adverts at that ungodly hour).

Brighton Sky Blue

The sycophancy surrounding King Charles, as if he is the only person with cancer, and how we as a nation are going to cope constitutionally. It's going to be like this for at least six months, i should imagine! I drove to work in silence today because i couldn't bear to listen to the radio (not a big fan of music stations or adverts at that ungodly hour).
Turned on BBC News and about half of the coverage was on this. Then discussion about who will take on the ribbon cutting and banqueting ‘duties’…

ccfctommy

The fact that my car makes a noise if i turn it off but leave the lights on, but doesn't make a noise if I mistakenly try and drive at night without turning the lights on!

For context, I was leaving a lit up multi story car park!

fernandopartridge

I'm not sure why but the coverage of the royal family has become ever more like that, it feels like propaganda

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

What is a "gender reveal" in the marketing sense? Modern cultural term which has hitherto eluded me!
What about the Trans rights of the unborn child. I think we need some clear guidance from the Government to ensure the Tavistock clinic do not get involved.

Nick

Administrator
Lots of tat can be purchased to facilitate the reveal, eg balloons with blue or pink confetti in

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Yep, mostly aimed at teenage parents with the dad sponsored by Hoodrich.

For the 33 year old nan to post on Facebook how proud she is that her 14 year old daughter is pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: vow

JulianDarbyFTW

What about the Trans rights of the unborn child. I think we need some clear guidance from the Government to ensure the Tavistock clinic do not get involved.
I read yesterday about a woman who was asked by the NHS if her 8 month old baby still identified as their birth sex. Unborn children will be next.

robbiekeane

What the fuck has happened to this place? Every single train and tube connection I just tried was delayed, postponed or cancelled due to industrial action. Every one that I actually got on was late arriving. Missed my train so thought I’ll get the next one…which of course was cancelled due to industrial action. So sat like a twat for two hours now for the next train

absolute joke

TomRad85

What the fuck has happened to this place? Every single train and tube connection I just tried was delayed, postponed or cancelled due to industrial action. Every one that I actually got on was late arriving. Missed my train so thought I’ll get the next one…which of course was cancelled due to industrial action. So sat like a twat for two hours now for the next train

absolute joke
Oh ffs I have a train from London to Cov booked for Saturday. I bet its fucked

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

absolute joke
Was the same when I was over last, the cost is a joke as well.

Hertsccfc

absolute joke
Welcome to Tory Britain mate. They really don't care at all about anything working.

Mcbean

you will be a fan of the 20 mph limit then :LOL: - more and more villages putting signs up - i can understand around a school or the shop but the whole 30 limit - kin pain in the arse

Sbarcher

CBS arena. Fans heading down from their seats funnelling through a single width exit to the steps. God help us if we needed to evacuate quickly.

tom88

I said captain Tom Moore and his family on here when he was doing those walks for charity.

Now, Kate Garraway and Derek Draper are starting to get on my tits for the last 4 years!

He’s not the only one to die of Covid and the media are up their arses like no one else matters.

Now throw the king having cancer into the mix. We all know full well he will get the best treatment and will survive where the average man will suffer and die unfortunately. The royal family is nonsense

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread