This Chinese Bid (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Could it be SISU in disguise? Imagine if everybody is hyped up about rich people investing and then we find out it is related to SISU or Tim Fisher?

BackRoomRummermill

If we are bidding for a chinese, I will take beef curry and egg fried rice please, sweet and sour pork balls as well please mate , LOL

Is that place in Baginton still open they were good I remember !!

Otis

If it is Sisu then so be it.

We need money into this club and the revenue streams from the Ricoh.

Should be the same no matter who the owner is.

kg82

This is the bid that had the spokesman on the radio this morning, yeah? Did he mention any company name... anything? Or was it all hush hush?

Nick

Administrator
It would be like Scooby Doo where they chase him, catch him, pull off the mask and it is the janitor! Tim Fisher may have a chinese mask...

japandy

The point is has the FA learned from this because I doubt they do. Football is a money making exercise and I put it on a par with the mafia. You think I jest? more corrupt people own football club now than at any time in football history.

Regis87

If we are bidding for a chinese, I will take beef curry and egg fried rice please, sweet and sour pork balls as well please mate , LOL

Is that place in Baginton still open they were good I remember !!

Yep still there nice large prawns , good food but looks shabby outside

Sba180

I wondered if it could be an arm of SISU too. We may be being cynical though but i trust PH4 and uncle Joe before this unknown consortium.

RegTheDonk

I wondered if it could be an arm of SISU too. We may be being cynical though but i trust PH4 and uncle Joe before this unknown consortium.

Agreed. We may question joe and the hoffs past record but they have the club at heart and would do their best. Its the unknown element of the other bids that are a worry. Unfortunately, we dont have the ability to be choosey, only power we have is at the turnstyles if it doesnt go the way we like

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think you might find that neither council nor the charity will work with anyone who has any connection to SISU in respect of ACL ownership or stadium ownership. They will work with them (SISU) grudgingly as landlord and tenant. That I think would rule out joint ventures with them, earn outs, partnerships etc involving third parties.

Just the feeling I get

Last edited:

quinn1971

I really don't trust this new bid one bit.

It was a long time in that interview before he mentioned the club to many fingers in too many pies for my liking.hope im wrong..it's great news that there are so many bids going in.but we've been here before . It's in the hands of appleton and the league anyway.

SkyBlueUkeman

It was a long time in that interview before he mentioned the club to many fingers in too many pies for my liking.hope im wrong..it's great news that there are so many bids going in.but we've been here before . It's in the hands of appleton and the league anyway.

Plus Paul Fletcher and Mal Brannigan are in the same boat too.

J

Jack Griffin

Could it be SISU in disguise? Imagine if everybody is hyped up about rich people investing and then we find out it is related to SISU or Tim Fisher?

Well the Huntsman family have strong Chinese connections & strong Seppala connections, utterly tenuous, but just saying like.

lordsummerisle

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know"

Donald Rumsfeld

andy_scates

Oh for crying out loud. EVERYONE is barking on about fans being left in the dark, and how disgraceful it is to not publicise what's going on, this is the exact bloody reason why it hasn't, something comes to light that a bids been placed next thing BANG, it's SISU trying to ruin us even more bla bla bla, what will be will be. We can only sit back and hope for the best, be realistic and be hopeful

torchomatic

[video=youtube;Wu3BHwmjVZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu3BHwmjVZ4[/video]

ricohman

Fs lads sisu arnt behind everything, this could be exactly what we need.

It might not turn out the way we hope but lets not spin conspiricy theories. I read 20 pages of a post earlier that suggests this is def not sisu

Mucca Mad Boys

Whoever takesover I assume will have the best bid, therefore, I don't really care who takes us over in the end.

Manchester_sky_blue

Purely conjecture on my part but Michael Byng has strong connections with Chinese Telecoms giant Huawei and they employ a substantial amount of people within the UK already and are looking to expand further - possibly even opening a new R&D centre here. They are set to become the next big name in Android devices but will need to push their PR in Europe and in the UK particularly to achieve that. The positive press that "saving" CCFC would give them in the Midlands, opportunities for their name to be on the stadium and on the shirts (and consequently on the telly every now and then) could be just what they need.

As I say all guess work but I would not be at all surprised if they are the major investor in this consortium.

Users who are viewing this thread