This is next seasons kit (probably) (2 Viewers)

Adge

We should just wear bin bags. Lets face it-we're going to be garbage next season aswell!

Joy Division

18280922_10155366916601318_298250407_n.jpg

mark82

I still want a late 90s Navy and sky blue kit, personally my favourite period of being a Cov fan. something along these lines

View attachment 7315
coventry_city_1997-1998.gif

wish the Allsopp and Allsopp log was just font, that box is really hard to make look good

Still love that as much as when you first posted. Did you ever hear anything back from the club after they'd asked for suggestions?

Alkhen

Still love that as much as when you first posted. Did you ever hear anything back from the club after they'd asked for suggestions?

Nope but I sent it in along with some thoughts on how people who were young and full of good memories of that late 90s period are now in their 30s and a key target demographic to target selling shirts as they now are likely to have a disposable income and kids to buy kits for

ajsccfc

While I don't really want another stripy kit, I'd happily go with Alkhen's late 90s design.

torchomatic

How do you knock up these pictures? They are very impressive.

Nick

Administrator
Photoshop, there are templates people use for football manager editing that you can modify but those are last seasons templates so i usually just edit pics from kits suppler online catalogues

Are there Photoshop templates, or are you selecting the path of a strike and editing the hue etc?

lifeskyblue

Really like 1png, 2png and 11png. I think 11 might look even better with two diagonal dark blue stripes rather than 1 white and 1 dark blue.
I would like the away kit to mirror the home design and personally like the idea of red and green to match the city emblem colours. I think we have only ever had one such away kit back before any of us were born.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread