This is next seasons kit (probably) (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Buy
Buy
Maybe
Let's never speak of the purple and yellow years again
Buy

ajsccfc

The purple and yellow stripes is my sons favourite......he wore it to Wembley
This one?
1998-1999-coventry-city-away-football-shirt-adults-large-top-jersey-[2]-2723-p.jpg

I like a jazzy colourful kit usually but I really didn't like both our home and away that season. Buying the home one with Huckerby on the back a few weeks before he left didn't help

Alkhen

This one?
1998-1999-coventry-city-away-football-shirt-adults-large-top-jersey-[2]-2723-p.jpg

I like a jazzy colourful kit usually but I really didn't like both our home and away that season. Buying the home one with Huckerby on the back a few weeks before he left didn't help

Ah man you just picked an old wound for me, I did the same with that kit. Huckerby was my absolute favourite. broke my heart

both those kits were grim, way too busy but in a bad way

Colin Steins Smile

This one?

That's the one! I think we wore that kit at Leicester, when we beat them with 10 men?

MatthewWallis

What sort of grey, aren't they a bit of a clash?

Our club doesnt think about things like that. Like a few seasons ago when we had a sky blue home shirt and white away, so when we played teams like Colchester or Peterborough we had to wear an older away shirt

Hadji's_Goatee

Of course we are MW - The 'design process' lol. That just means picking from the catalogue of limited templates and even more limited colours.

Most fans would of said all sky blue please - I'm glad they asked, because I feared the worst after last seasons lily white kit!!

ajsccfc

I'd guess their reaction to the suggestions they asked for will be along the lines of 'you didn't want stripes, we picked this template that doesn't have stripes'
They're still suggesting it's an actual design, but I'll believe it when I see it. I'd go for a silver away kit though, spaceman styles.

Hobo

Sky Blue home, no stripes. Just solid sky blue please.

ccfcricoh

If someone makes the Ska one, they'll make a fortune by the looks of it... official kit or not!

Take my money!

Users who are viewing this thread