This "New" Stadium (1 Viewer)

lewys33

After reading the new developments from FOI about the new stadium ........

http://footylaw.wordpress.com/2013/09/06/foi-responses-expose-coventry-city-football-clubs-new-stadium-plans/

It raised a question for me. Firstly ...... when (if) this stadium is built, it appears fairly obvious that CCFC will not own it. So what are SISU going to charge for rent?

What would people think a reasonable charge for rent would be? If the rent deal turned out to be no better or only slightly better than anything ACL have officially offered then what would be the reaction?

Before ANYONE starts a blame game - I said officially offered by ACL - before people start spouting off about other things. So I believe it was in the region of £400,000 per year (pre-admin).

hill83

i-dunno-lol_1_.jpg

Spionkop

All points to it all being a total lie from Sisu. In years to come all the truth will come out. Meanwhile our club goes down the pan.

sky blue john

Ccfc will never own the ground Arvo probably will. But somehow i am sure ccfc will pay for the ground to be built and also pay rent for the privilege !!!!

BurbageSkyBlues

This whole farce makes me wonder , is there any way that we can lobby the FL to put some form of timescale onto Sisu/ The club, to detail plans for the delivery of the new stadium?

It would seem reasonable that the FL have some form of power to request proof and outline plans within, say, twelve to eighteen months?

Apologies if this has been suggested already.

Users who are viewing this thread