CB: Future signing
LCB: Jordan Turnbull
LWB: Page
CM: McCann
CM: Gadzhev
RF: Jones
LF: Reid
ST: Agyei

I expect another couple of signings to come in to keep competition for places. A new CB to be drafted in as Ricketts obviously isn't going to play as much this season. I think young players such as Dion Kelly-Evans, Stevenson, Harries, Haynes, Spence will be able to step up very well when needed. Sordell and Lameiras I'm sure will be rotated into the starting 11 also. Despite being fourth from bottom, I think another couple of players in and we will be a formidable force in this division.

Reactions: RFC

Martin180

I think he sees Stokes as the long term LCB , with Harries , Ricketts and maybe McCann ,if we get short of bodies,as back up .As for the RWB I would like to see DKE given more game time as I think Rose best position is middle of the park .
Hopefully the loanees yet to come in will be attacking players , maybe a central midfielder , winger and another striker .Would then allow G Thomas to go out on loan to learn his trade and Tudguy to concentrate on the training ground and getting his badges

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not convinced on ghadzhev, was bigged up to be a stand out player for us this season and has on the whole been poor I think.

johnwillomagic

I would like to see us go to 4-4-2 tbh with current players available this would be my start xi for next week.

RCC GK
DKE RB
Ricketts CB
Willis CB
Haynes LB
Reid LW
Jones/Lameiras RW
McCann CM
Gadhzev CM
Burnley player I have forgotten how to spell CF
Tudguy/Sordell CF

Think our current squad suits 4-4-2 formation with 2 out and out wingers. Choices of 2 are not sure if Jones/Sordell will be fit in time.

Users who are viewing this thread