This site is like a morgue (1 Viewer)

sylus

I have seen more activity in a graveyard.Sure i know the season is over but!! what has happened to this forum,maybe it is the new layout or maybe that a lot of what you post is restricted now..there is an old saying if it's not broke..Don't fix it

Nick

Administrator
What's restricted? It is the same as before?

The stats would probably disagree with you, there's more activity / traffic since it was upgraded.

What has increased is people who don't post much coming on to have digs without really knowing what they are talking about, very strange.

It is 8AM on a bank holiday monday, the season has just finished and transfer activity hasn't really started at all. You probably missed all of the football judging by your post history...

Last edited:

mark82

I'm willing to start a campaign to ban exclamation marks mid sentence (or any punctuation for that matter). ;)

sylus

nick, of course you are going to have a biased point of view,after all it is your site,but please don't say i came in here having "digs" as you call it,what i posted yesterday was nothing short of the truth,whether you like it or not,yes sure i may not be a regular poster but that doesn't mean i don't know what i am talking about.If as you say there is more activity on here,then fine,but from an observer's point of view it look's some what differant. oh enjoy your bank holiday

Otis

I can't tell any difference.

Thought it was always this much quieter in the close season, unless there is any transfer news etc.

Nick

Administrator
nick, of course you are going to have a biased point of view,after all it is your site,but please don't say i came in here having "digs" as you call it,what i posted yesterday was nothing short of the truth,whether you like it or not,yes sure i may not be a regular poster but that doesn't mean i don't know what i am talking about.If as you say there is more activity on here,then fine,but from an observer's point of view it look's some what differant. oh enjoy your bank holiday

I am not sure what you mean? What was the truth? What is restricted?

Is it your Barnsley post?

Nick

Administrator
I can't tell any difference.

Thought it was always this much quieter in the close season, unless there is any transfer news etc.

It is, looking at the stats it tends to take a dip in June and go up in July which is when the transfer stuff usually starts and the pre season friendlies.

Covstu

Why do people have to complain about absolutely nothing! It's like this at the end of every season but generally more activity on the other pages in the build up to the euros.

The only restricted posts you have is on closed threads!

Nick

Administrator
My post yesterday " Barnsley"

It looks like it was a duplicate thread as there was one running at the same time about Barnsley / Play Offs, so it was closed and a link was put to the other thread that was ongoing.

You are more than welcome to click the link and then post / discuss stuff about Barnsley in there.

I'll make some changes so it is 100% clear a thread is closed.

Last edited:

mrtrench

Ever since the upgrade, this site has become far too busy: banners waving; music blasting from every post. Get your act together Nick and let's have some more sedate internet stuff.

Robccfc87

Maybe the site should have an auto filter for pointless threads? Second thoughts that might leave me out altogether so forget it!!!

sylus

you people really think you are special don't you..little clicky...someone post on your precious site which you don't agree with or because they haven't posted in what "9 months" and you resort to insults...says a lot guys..

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
you people really think you are special don't you..little clicky...someone post on your precious site which you don't agree with or because i haven't posted in what "9 months" and you resort to insults...says a lot guys..

I have tried to explain what has happened, the thread was closed because it was a duplicate of a discussion going on so I linked to the existing one. You aren't being muted or suppressed or anything.

It is not about being agreed with or not.

covmark

you people really think you are special don't you..little clicky...someone post on your precious site which you don't agree with or because i haven't posted in what "9 months" and you resort to insults...says a lot guys..

No, no one thinks they're special. It's just when someone who rarely ever posts comes on talking shite, they tend to get called out.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

hill83

I have tried to explain what has happened, the thread was closed because it was a duplicate of a discussion going on so I linked to the existing one.

It is not about being agreed with or not.

Stop suppressing people's opinion Nick

dongonzalos

Threads generally are started by what is happening
Either on or off the field.
The Butts thing has been down played now by the club.
We have no transfer news
There are no matches.

The site was broken for some of us who only access it via mobile so it did need fixing. I think the feedback has been more positive than negative.

Nick on a side note I don't think you are getting attacked by a PR campaign. A lot of people have issues with your opinions. Whether Its your intention or not your opinions in this SISU, CCC, Wasps debarcle, come across more defensive towards SISU and more apportioning blame on other parties. As a result of this I think people misconstrue that you as a site owner shouldn't have such views. Which is bollox, you should post your opinion as much as the next man.
However I think that is why it sometimes comes across that you are getting few pelters more than the next man.
I know you will say you blame all sides and are just attacking crap when it can't be backed up ect.
However that is how you come across. (Just been honest)
From what I have seen I don't think there is a bit of a smear campaign towards you going on. I think it is to do with your role as Site owner. Which I disagree with BTW.

Shakeitup

Why do people have to complain about absolutely nothing! It's like this at the end of every season but generally more activity on the other pages in the build up to the euros.

The only restricted posts you have is on closed threads!

Cov fans can only complain. I thought that was a prerequisit to supporting the Sky Blues!

dongonzalos

It's the Internet. First thing I look for is bollock talking, then spelling mistakes, then grammatical errors.
And if none of the above applies you might get a like.

Bullshit you can't think that deep, you just look at the name and that's as far as you go.
If you think the name sounds cool that's it, like like like

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Threads generally are started by what is happening
Either on or off the field.
The Butts thing has been down played now by the club.
We have no transfer news
There are no matches.

The site was broken for some of us who only access it via mobile so it did need fixing. I think the feedback has been more positive than negative.

Nick on a side note I don't think you are getting attacked by a PR campaign. A lot of people have issues with your opinions. Whether Its your intention or not your opinions in this SISU, CCC, Wasps debarcle, come across more defensive towards SISU and more apportioning blame on other parties. As a result of this I think people misconstrue that you as a site owner shouldn't have such views. Which is bollox, you should post your opinion as much as the next man.
However I think that is why it sometimes comes across that you are getting few pelters more than the next man.
I know you will say you blame all sides and are just attacking crap when it can't be backed up ect.
However that is how you come across. (Just been honest)
From what I have seen I don't think there is a bit of a smear campaign towards you going on. I think it is to do with your role as Site owner. Which I disagree with BTW.

Yet if you perceived him as being more defensive towards ccc, I doubt you'd say anything. ;)

Robccfc87

If you open up with a negative post you can't get upset when you get a negative response. What's good for the goose........

dongonzalos

Yet if you perceived him as being more defensive towards ccc, I doubt you'd say anything. ;)

If you actually read what I wrote, I wasn't saying anything, I want him to have his opinion.
I just think that why he gets more pelters than others because he runs the site.
I get the impression Nick is starting to feel like it maybe a bit more orchestrated than that.

Sick Boy

If you actually read what I wrote, I wasn't saying anything, I want him to have his opinion.
I just think that why he gets more pelters than others because he runs the site.
I get the impression Nick is starting to feel like it maybe a bit more orchestrated than that.

It was only a joke. Yes I actually agree with you and think that Nick is being unfairly targeted. From what I've seen he has always blamed all sides in the saga.

ccfcway

Two things I've noticed since the update;

1. Nick is perceived to be worse than SISU
2. There has been an intake of WUMs
3. There are no longer dating adverts everywhere.

Sort it out Nick :D

#NickOut

Two things you have noticed, but have listed 3 ?

olderskyblue

Shh, quiet dong, you'll give the game away... ;)

#CLAN (council lovers against Nick)

Users who are viewing this thread