This still remains my favourite "Fisherism" (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

I take it the Fisher statue is still popular?

oakey

As I put in the other thread, "ACL is not even a real company"
this will make me laugh every time I recall it in the light of the confusion over which company is the real CCFC, which is trading, which has the golden share, which has the lease and debt and naming rights and beneficial rights .....................
Oh how we laughed.

Last edited:

wingy

As I put in the other thread, "ACL is not even a real company"
this will make me laugh every time I recall it in the light of the confusion over which company is the real CCFC, which is trading, which has the golden share, which has the lease and debt and naming rights and beneficial rights .....................
Oh how we laughed.
AHHH Now I get It, that is the basis of the Judicial review ,when is a company not a Company .

cofastreecity

Bright guy Mr Fisher, ACL is not even a proper company, although it files its accounts on time, knows what assets it has and makes a profit, all the normal procedures of well run companies, and strangely thy seem to know who owns their shares, is there a theme emerging?

James Smith

Sadly not attributable to Tim himself but the infamous Handshakes line would certainly be close to my all time number one "Fisherism".

"Any handshakes – and not everybody shook hands - were purely as a “goodbye” gesture and not as a sign of “deal agreement”

Users who are viewing this thread