Thorn & Harrison sign deals (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

3164067-ccfc_v_scunthorpe5_231_345.jpg

Andy Thorn has signed a contract as manager of coventry City and Steve Harrison has signed a deal to be his assistant manager.

Both had earlyier verbally agreed to their new roles within the Sky Blues and both have now put pen to paper.

Chariman Ken Deliieu said

"We are delighted both Andy & Steve have signed contracts with the club and that all of the paper work is now complete.

"Now that's been done, they can continue to concentrate on the team and building a squad for next season.

"We have recognised what a fantastic job they both did at the end of last season and not only were they the board's choice, they were quite clearly the fans' choice too."

"The Brand of football coupled with excelent results - paticularly at the Ricoh Arena where the team went unbeaten under their stewardship, really lifted the whole club."

"That was seen from the reaction during and after the final home game of the season and we are delighted that they have both signed their deals to take the club forward next season"

kg82

Did anyone else notice that, even though it was only 10 games, Harrison seemed to be more vocal on the sidelines and in the press under Thorn than he was under Coleman and Boothroyd?

CovScott88

Did anyone else notice that, even though it was only 10 games, Harrison seemed to be more vocal on the sidelines and in the press under Thorn than he was under Coleman and Boothroyd?

Definitely. He seemed to be on the touchline with Thorny alot, shouting orders to the lads. I don't remember him doing that a whole lot with Boothroyd or Coleman.

skyblu3sk

Definitely. He seemed to be on the touchline with Thorny alot, shouting orders to the lads. I don't remember him doing that a whole lot with Boothroyd or Coleman.

I Think Thorny see's it more as a partnership and although Harrison doesn't want to be a manager he deserved to be more than a coach.

mattylad

Yes two heads better than one for sure, fingers crossed they can get us off to a good start.

kg82

I Think Thorny see's it more as a partnership and although Harrison doesn't want to be a manager he deserved to be more than a coach.

Sensible again from Thorn isn't it. Harrison has bags of experience, even in Europe and Internationally and Thorn is using that.

Users who are viewing this thread