thread for the players confidence (1 Viewer)

ricohman

Just thought id create a thread for us to thank the players for their recent effort in turning this season around and their recent away exploits.

Too often we read critical threads dissing this player and that, i personally dont as i see it as negative.

I believe cov players read this Forum and it would be nice for them to see were right behind certain players especially when their young and have not played great, focus on their positives here and dont mention their negatives.

So if theres any players you wanna praise do it here because i said it at the start of the season that our big squad would be a massive bonus as it has turned out.

I think jennings, Jordan clarke, and christie deserve a bit more credit than they have recieved

Jackoskyblue

Christie Bailey Edge Jennings Murphy Moussa Mcsheffery Baker Wood Elliot Thomas Clarke Clarke Adams

I salute you all, brilliant players and are the best team of all my cov supporting years (7 to be precise) safe to say I'm proud of them

ccfcway

Christie Bailey Edge Jennings Murphy Moussa Mcsheffery Baker Wood Elliot Thomas Clarke Clarke Adams

I salute you all, brilliant players and are the best team of all my cov supporting years (7 to be precise) safe to say I'm proud of them

and that quote alone is why we have all jumped on the JPT bandwagon...

I was bought up with CCFC in the top division and seeing top players week in week out visit highfield rd. To think you have supported Cov in the past 7 years makes me proud, but for your sake as well as mine, I really hope we get some sort of succces, very soon

Sky_Blue_Vickie

Surely honest feedback is the best?

Trouble is a lot of the negative comments couldn't really be seen as a genuine reflection of a player or their abilities.

There is nothing wrong with discussing the strengths and weaknesses of a player and considering how this might impact on our team. Considering areas of improvement etc. However a lot of the critisim is not constructive and often not deserved.

There are a group of fans who seem to want to single out certain players as "crap" and so whatever that player does is not enough. For example Baker has been a victim of this. It wouldn't be so bad but half the time they don't even get the right player. Am always shocked how many of our fans (at least the ones I have the misfortune to sit by) don't know who half our players are.

Under robins a lot of the players have improved and so deserve some credit. There is always room for improvement as in any job but let's focus on the positives or at least be constructive when thinking of areas to improve.

Jackoskyblue

and that quote alone is why we have all jumped on the JPT bandwagon...

I was bought up with CCFC in the top division and seeing top players week in week out visit highfield rd. To think you have supported Cov in the past 7 years makes me proud, but for your sake as well as mine, I really hope we get some sort of succces, very soon

Your a very lucky man, started supporting cov at 13 (dad wasn't a cov fan so was purely out of choice, altough he is now a fully fledged cov fan with me both had season tickets 6 years) and it annoys me the people who say the JPT is "tin pot" this is the highlight of my time as a supporter but I know there's much more to come and I believe success will come thick and fast in the next few years

ccfcway

Your a very lucky man, started supporting cov at 13 (dad wasn't a cov fan so was purely out of choice, altough he is now a fully fledged cov fan with me both had season tickets 6 years) and it annoys me the people who say the JPT is "tin pot" this is the highlight of my time as a supporter but I know there's much more to come and I believe success will come thick and fast in the next few years

Fab post !, enjoy Tuesday pal !

Warwickhunt

I was there through 1987 and will never experience that again! however the JPT will be close and the players themselves are looking forward to it and the exposure the TV will bring them if they get into the Final at Wemberly. Come on Lads think about it! you only have to play as a team and for each other for the next 180 minutes and you will start to realise some of your ambitions in footballing terms. Promotion via the Playoffs will give a knock on effect in the Championship next year and Bingo the "Worlds your Lobster" Lads!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow. No matter what happens, win lsoe or draw, i will be proud of each and every player and fan for getting us this far. If we can do this in the JPT, we can do it in the league. Keep the faith lads, we believe in you. PUSB!

SkyBlueCharlie

Probably the best TEAM we have had for many years. A combination of individual skill and team spirit, managed by a man that understands how to get the best out of the whole squad. I began this season with the usual expectation of disappointment but now feel that it can be the first step on the road to that new Sky Blue era that our younger supporters deserve.

ricohman

Liking these recent comments, can only be good for the team, as for the idiots at the start of this thread.....

eyeseye_us

if we just look at the southtampons and norwiches of this world..proof that once the momentum gathers pace 'unstoppable' springs to mind !! with the results weve had already and some luck which we have been LONG overdue then we can steamroller up this league now that everybodys talking about us and looking over their shoulders,.and when the teams at the top wobble ( they all do ) we will bring them down on our way past them. pusb . a huge thankyou to all the team and MR for making me enjoy watching again and going up to every game with more than belief that we will win.

Steve.B50

Win,draw or loose tomorrow I will be there on Saturday and every other game (home and away) regardless.
Well done lads

dadgad

Go out and enjoy it, you deserve this moment, your hard work has earned this moment, express yourselves and the reward is yours.
Pusb

Users who are viewing this thread