Thread for those looking for final tickets (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Apparently @Boosh has been nicked at the Barry Styles gig tonight and is selling his tickets. Currently in custody so he can't get online, just passing on the message. Message him for details, first come first served apparently.

chopper

I have 3 club wembley tickets, all sat together that I am looking to sell after buying them in haste and it all going wrong! Better to sell them than let the seats sit empty.

I can meet at Wembley/Brentford early Saturday morning for the exchange if that helps.

suts

I have 3 club wembley tickets, all sat together that I am looking to sell after buying them in haste and it all going wrong! Better to sell them than let the seats sit empty.

I can meet at Wembley/Brentford early Saturday morning for the exchange if that helps.
How much?

Deity

I have 2 adult tickets category 1, 2 young adult tickets category 2, and a category 1 old age concession ticket that I have for sale at face value.

please dm for details. Priority given on first come first serve basis and for anyone taking all 5 tickets

I have 2 adult tickets category 1, 2 young adult tickets category 2, and a category 1 old age concession ticket that I have for sale at face value.

please dm for details. Priority given on first come first serve basis and for anyone taking all 5 tickets
Hey,
I would love to have your senior ticket,may even pay a bit more than face value.I live in southampton but could arrange for a guy called graham smith to collect the ticket.He lives in Coundon,Cov. If you want to email me my email address is . My home phone number is *****. I left my mobile at another house earlier today and wont have it back until tomorrow am.You could call my wife,s mobile now on ****

ADMIN EDITED TO REMOVE PERSONAL DETAILS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skybluecol

Hey,
I would love to have your senior ticket,may even pay a bit more than face value.I live in southampton but could arrange for a guy called graham smith to collect the ticket.He lives in Coundon,Cov. If you want to email me my email address is [email protected]. My home phone number is 02381843109. I left my mobile at another house earlier today and wont have it back until tomorrow am.You could call my wife,s mobile now on 0789555132.
Your wife may potentially get many dick pics from middle aged men tonight!!

shmmeee

Hey,
I would love to have your senior ticket,may even pay a bit more than face value.I live in southampton but could arrange for a guy called graham smith to collect the ticket.He lives in Coundon,Cov. If you want to email me my email address is [email protected]. My home phone number is 02381843109. I left my mobile at another house earlier today and wont have it back until tomorrow am.You could call my wife,s mobile now on 0789555132.

Mate, DM this stuff. Don’t put your info on the open internet. And tickets are PDFs so anyone you buy from can email them to you straight away FYI.

Skybluecol

Have DM'd you for all 5

Skybluecol

Hey,
If I can get all 5 from the guy then I only need the 4 so will then sell the senior onto you at face value too 👍🏻

ATB81

Hi, obviously slim to no chance but looking for a ticket. We’ve got our sorted in the family but just one need for my brother coming over from Dubai. Can collect and pay cash or arrange based on seller’s convenience. Thanks in advance

long way home

Flying in from US land Friday morning with no ticket just hope someone can help out. Flying visit to see the game and a day or 2 with family in Cov.

beatbox

Any good pubs nuneaton area to watch the game?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
The Arches on Coton Road is decent and also does good Indian food. In fact, that's probably your best bet. In the town centre there isn't much to shout about, so aside from The Arches you've got The Chetwynd in Whitestone, The Chase on Higham Lane and The Fox in Attleborough. Out of those three I'd go for The Fox.

Brighton Sky Blue

The Arches on Coton Road is decent and also does good Indian food. In fact, that's probably your best bet. In the town centre there isn't much to shout about, so aside from The Arches you've got The Chetwynd in Whitestone, The Chase on Higham Lane and The Fox in Attleborough. Out of those three I'd go for The Fox.

They turned Phil Mitchell’s garage into an Indian place?

torchomatic

Chris1987

I have one block 230 young adult (17 -21) ticket available for face value DM me if interested. Will be offline until late afternoon .

The Big G

Anyone got any tips on where to buy a hugely over inflated ticket for Saturday on a safe site? I know I'm gonna be paying 400 ish but never mind 😂😂😂

duffer

So, I'm on there right now - no queue, but no tickets for sale yet (obviously).

Question: Do I stay logged on and just keep refreshing, or should I wait for the queue to start?

I've got various machines and browsers available this time, if it helps!

kiwinezza

Question: Do I stay logged on and just keep refreshing, or should I wait for the queue to start?

same. Its just a gamble on when that q might pop up.

OffenhamSkyBlue

I'm just guessing! At least they haven't opened any sort of queue already, so maybe they can manage it slightly more fairly for those who rock up at 12. But it will still be tough!

Brighton Sky Blue

I tried that last week and got booted into a queue after about half an hour.

kiwinezza

I'm just guessing! At least they haven't opened any sort of queue already, so maybe they can manage it slightly more fairly for those who rock up at 12. But it will still be tough!
When i got harry styles tickets. It put everyone pre-sale time into a pot and then randomly assigned everyone a Q position. So it didnt matter what time you decided to take the chance to enter on the site.

SkyBlueKent1

Hi , i sent you a DM a few days ago, as I'd be keen to take all tickets if you if they are still available? Let me know.

torchomatic

Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread