Tickets available for Crewe on the day (1 Viewer)

sotv1987

I have just picked up my tickets from the Ricoh and was advised that there was only a handful left of the 1400 allocation, however, she said that 300 will be available on the day for away supporters from the ticket office.

Sorry if this has already been posted, just thought i’d let anyone know who couldn’t get a ticket today.

See you there guys!!!!

PUSB

"@Coventry_City: We have sold out our tickets at the Ricoh Arena CCFC Superstore. But, 900 will be available tomorrow at Gresty Road! SBA! #ccfc"

900 more! Think this means we get the other stands, get yourself up there everyone!

Diehard Si

Last time I went there we took over 2 stands. The Crewe fans were being boring so we had to chant at ourselves.

Still tempted to go tomorrow but had better not.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Still not sure if i should go fishing or the football tomorrow. But just seen that they have given us another 900 tickets making me want to go now! :D

Last edited:

Evans020

I think our away attendances this year are going to be better than the last few years simply out of optimism and new grounds for a lot of fans

pusbccfc

Cmon lads! Big away day, if we take 2000 that means our average stays around the 2k mark.

Makes our away attendances 10 times more than colchester

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Haha i know mate, but I’ve just been accepted onto a private lake so I’m pretty excited to get on it. But on the other hand the old Football is tugging me back in as it so often does! And i know I’ll be cursing my decision come 5:45 tomorrow if i go the Football. :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread