tickets for walsall (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

False alarm lol

Last edited:

steveo1987

.IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COVENTRY CITY SUPPORTERS: Coventry City supporters can purchase tickets for this game via telephone, with credit card, on 01922-651 414/416. You have until 4.00pm on Tuesday, March 26th to order on the phone and have tickets posted out (there will be a £1 postage charge on all telephone bookings).

.....says 4pm on the above quote yet 2pm on our website..... Anybody know which one is correct (the way we are being ran at the moment I'd probably hazard a guess at the Walsall one!!!)[/QUOTE]

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/book-your-doncaster-hospitality-697416.aspx

Who actually proof reads this stuff.Easter Sunday the day after the game!!
They can't even get the basics right

WFC

.....says 4pm on the above quote yet 2pm on our website..... Anybody know which one is correct (the way we are being ran at the moment I'd probably hazard a guess at the Walsall one!!!)

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/book-your-doncaster-hospitality-697416.aspx

Who actually proof reads this stuff.Easter Sunday the day after the game!!
They can't even get the basics right[/QUOTE]

The difference in the times will be because all tickets held be by the away team have to be reconciled and any unsold sent back to the home team prior to the game. E.g today was I was busy and just missed getting tickets for Yeovil but could still purchase from Yeovil, though was it is not all ticket fortunately I can just turn up tomorrow.

robbiemc79

After spending a frustrating day yesterday chasing up my tickets, I was finally called back around 6pm. The man who called couldn't be more apologetic, after explaining the mess all the systems were in it was discovered that my tickets were sent to another sky blue member of the same!! As I said he was very apologetic and he's promised to personally drop tickets off this evening. Hope everybody else out there gets a positive result

skyblue4ever

It said on the official site that u can get walsall tickets at the ricoh but just been and its closed. wat the hell us going on! How can i get a ticket?

Users who are viewing this thread