Tickets in social distancing blocks (1 Viewer)

ovduk78

I am coming down on Saturday and have been trying to buy tickets in social distancing blocks. I believe this can only be done by phoning up but so far after 10 attempts and leaving a message I have not been able to get through. Any ideas?

CCFCSteve

I’m no expert and this is might be wrong !!! but when I needed to watch from those blocks I just used my normal season ticket to get in and made my way round to that area and found a suitable seat. I just assumed this was the way !

So if you can’t get a response maybe just buy normal tickets and head to the socially distanced blocks

AOM

Can you not pick specific seats online? Not sure if it works differently in that stand

Sick Boy

I went in there with my dad and had to phone up, I sent an email though and then called. I imagine quite a few make their way around there because it wasn’t that distanced but if you wanted to move more around to the sides you’d have plenty of space.

ovduk78

I’m no expert and this is might be wrong !!! but when I needed to watch from those blocks I just used my normal season ticket to get in and made my way round to that area and found a suitable seat. I just assumed this was the way !

So if you can’t get a response maybe just buy normal tickets and head to the socially distanced blocks
I think that's what we'll do

Sky Blue Harry H

I am coming down on Saturday and have been trying to buy tickets in social distancing blocks. I believe this can only be done by phoning up but so far after 10 attempts and leaving a message I have not been able to get through. Any ideas?

I have a ticket in that block (31). People are not checked regards entering it, so just pay on the gate and make your way into the area. In fact at the last game, I found a family group of 3 sitting in and next to my seat, so I just went and sat elsewhere, as I didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable (looked like they'd never been to a game before, and want one and all to come back!)

ovduk78

An update on this. I sent the ticket office an email on Tuesday saying I wanted to buy 4 tickets in block 31 and asking them to call me. I have heard nothing so have bought them in block 30 and will move across. Maybe they will contact me on Monday?!

Sick Boy

An update on this. I sent the ticket office an email on Tuesday saying I wanted to buy 4 tickets in block 31 and asking them to call me. I have heard nothing so have bought them in block 30 and will move across. Maybe they will contact me on Monday?!
That’s strange - you’ll have no problems moving across - it’ll probably be quite busy in the centre of the block but loads of room towards the right of the block/stand when I was there

Users who are viewing this thread