TICKETS (3 Viewers)

Covcraig@bury

Because you end up with people who’ve supported the club this season missing out to people who last went to the tinpot cup game.
You’re saying if the don’t open up 10-13 then they may as well give them to Middlesbrough. That’s just pushing their fans towards ours . We want them tickets !

bigfatronssba

I have said many times the level of segregation and the treatment of fans is fucking stupid but if people think the club are just going to ignore Police and SAG advice then I have some magic beans I think you'll be interested in.

Well thats fine if the club want to take that approach, but I'll tell you what the consequences are:

If the club can't be arsed to get the ground filled, why should the fans bother?

The rest of the country will watch that game and think we can't sell out.

How can Doug King claim we need to maximise income streams with big increases in season ticket prices and then refuse to fill the ground?

And the biggest thing is you only get to turn away customers so many times. Those fans that couldn't get in will now just watch in the pub. They could've been people who after seeing a great game on Sunday could've caught the bug and got a season ticket. Now they won't bother

JAM See

Finally got tickets in my basket and it says I exceed my client quota! I’ve only bought my season ticket seat and one other ticket!

fuck sake!!!
That happened to me. The club didn't make it clear that General Sale wasn't really general sale.

I'm fucked off too.

Try and sign a mate up quick sharp, add them to your network and use that.

bigfatronssba

I guess this is an opportunity to introduce yourselves to strangers then? My lad is in Platinum Balcony. Me in JSB!

A stranger is just an enemy you haven't met

David O'Day

Well thats fine if the club want to take that approach, but I'll tell you what the consequences are:

If the club can't be arsed to get the ground filled, why should the fans bother?

How can Doug King claim we need to maximise income streams with big increases in season ticket prices and then refuse to fill the ground?

And the biggest thing is you only get to turn away customers so many times. Those fans that couldn't get in will now just watch in the pub. They could've been people who after seeing a great game on Sunday could've caught the bug and got a season ticket. Now they won't bother
Ok fella

Alkhen

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

Missed out, no seats together by the time I could get on. only a few singles.

Fingers crossed they can persuade the Police to allow opening up behind the goal

Nick

Administrator

I'm pretty sure the club aren't choosing to lose out though

bigfatronssba

Johnnythespider

I know this is second best but for those who missed out the Empire are showing it on their big screen, free pop and crisps for the kids and a good atmosphere if you want to watch with others

Terry_dactyl

It’s a strange thing. My mate and I were texting each other, and logged in at the same time. He was in a 20 minute queue, I got in immediately.

cov4theprem

What's the point of starting a points system then completely disregarding it for the biggest game of the season? Logged on 15 mins before on sale time to find nearly 8000 day trippers in front of mebwho swallowed up everything. I've followed them home and away (from Derby) for 35 years. Proper pissed off and with one very upset daughter

Kilclines curly mullet

This thread is hilarious

People trying to get tIckes who haven’t been to games for years / moaning about segregation / moaning about queues.

The club have unexpectedly reached the play offs and are trying their best with a short timeline

Give them a break

For anyone moaning about segregation, go and find the dickhead who broke through the cordon and started fighting the Derby fans.

mark82

Is block 32 family zone? Or standard? Said standard when adding to basket but when try to check out it says it's family zone.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Why aren't the tickets on sale then?
I have said many times the level of segregation and the treatment of fans is fucking stupid but if people think the club are just going to ignore Police and SAG advice then I have some magic beans I think you'll be interested in.
No cow I’m afraid but I have an old cat with slight bladder issues, will that do?

fernandopartridge

This thread is hilarious

People trying to get tIckes who haven’t been to games for years / moaning about segregation / moaning about queues.

The club have unexpectedly reached the play offs and are trying their best with a short timeline

Give them a break

For anyone moaning about segregation, go and find the dickhead who broke through the cordon and started fighting the Derby fans.
Oh yeah a very proportionate response to one incident if it even was (the segregation was there for years before that of course)

Brighton Sky Blue

This thread is hilarious

Give them a break

No fighting at Middlesbrough despite it being far higher stakes

GIMOC

This thread is hilarious

Give them a break

lol - hope that post is for bites and not being serious. The club have messed so much in this. Which for me, doesn’t bode going forward. Derby is a cop out and more so showed the police being incompetent

mark82

This thread is hilarious

Give them a break

Think most on here (other than those abroad) are at least regular attendees.

David O'Day

Here you go, here's why the club can't just say "fuck the police and SAG"

Seems the SAG can reduce capacity for games

steveo1987

This thread is hilarious

Give them a break

The glory days

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1682802579010.jpg
    FB_IMG_1682802579010.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 70

bigfatronssba

Here you go, here's why the club can't just say "fuck the police and SAG"

Seems the SAG can reduce capacity for games

So have they issued a prohibition notice then?

The answer is no they haven't and that the club are in control of ticket sales

Users who are viewing this thread