Tim Fisher CVA statement (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Is this thread exclusive to the 2 Tony's talking mindless bollocks or can anyone join in?

Grendel

Feel free Grendel. That is, if you have a comment worth reading.

Should I start a thread from some old statement? Is it worth the effort?

Tonylinc

What the hell are you talking about???? The statement which is the subject of this discussion was made on the 6th Sept. If you can't understand these matters then you have no purpose on this or any other board.

Grendel

What the hell are you talking about???? The statement which is the subject of this discussion was made on the 6th Sept. If you can't understand these matters then you have no purpose on this or any other board.

The other tony is bombarding this site with pointless boring threads associated with building a new ground. No one is interested. It's boring.

GaryPendrysEyes

Really is time Grendel was put out of his misery. A free season ticket to GMK land, where Sisu are 'doing a grand job'.

On Fisher, the bloke has zero credibility with anyone, he will be a Joy sacrificial lamb before Xmas.

Tonylinc

On the contrary, everyone is interested or do you think that it is going to happen. The evidence against is overwhelming.

skybluericoh

The 10 point deduction?

I'd take it again if it meant we got our club back. If the admin process had been seen to be transparent, with the GS and some if not all the players contracts been shown to all interested parties in Ltd etc etc. When will this guy stop saying 'we need to move on' and actually move on? We are where we are, in part because of miss management years ago. But SISU have made things worse and continue to do so.

If they want to give a statement, but their bank statements into the accounts and get the embargo lifted, then we can see the true colours. Oh maybe not, what odds are there on us being under another embargo by the time the transfer opens agin for not filing last years accounts?

Tonylinc

I just wish that they would give as much time to getting the bloody accounts filed as they do to giving out shite statements.

Grendel

Really is time Grendel was put out of his misery. A free season ticket to GMK land, where Sisu are 'doing a grand job'.

On Fisher, the bloke has zero credibility with anyone, he will be a Joy sacrificial lamb before Xmas.

Ah yes GMK. Your appearance on there was a roaring success wasn't it?

Sadly for you that place has posters who actually support the club not some troll who hurls rocks from Spain and who's sole purpose is to destabilise the real fanbase.

GaryPendrysEyes

Sisu have a multitude of skills ranging from account filing, to revenue generation, customer relations, town planning and website management. No end to it.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Sadly for you that place has posters who actually support the club not some troll who hurls rocks from Spain and who's sole purpose is to destabilise the real fanbase.

Most live on Fantasy Island though...?

GaryPendrysEyes

Been on GMK for 10 years big fella, sadly its gone to the dogs and has a half a dozen head bangers left. If you like it so much off you go, you'd fit in perfectly.

Grendel

Been on GMK for 10 years big fella, sadly its gone to the dogs and has a half a dozen head bangers left. If you like it so much off you go, you'd fit in perfectly.

How games more do those 6 go to than you amigo?

GaryPendrysEyes

3 have have been to 1 or 2 games at Northants, theyre super fans them boys-- I thought you werent going to games Grendel??

bigfatronssba

Whenever I've looked at GMK it seemed to be full of people who's lives revolved around football. They are so one dimensional that they cant imagine their club doing wrong. They are a bit like the mother of a tearaway child who never does anything wrong and everyone in the world is against them.

We all love CCFC, but seriously some of them need more in their life.

Waycov

The part of that statement that makes me laugh is :- “The only outcome is that the club have been penalised 10 points – and clearly neither the club nor the fans benefits from that."
Oh and moving the club to Northampton does???? Twat
:blue:

GaryPendrysEyes

Whenever I've looked at GMK it seemed to be full of people who's lives revolved around football. They are so one dimensional that they cant imagine their club doing wrong. They are a bit like the mother of a tearaway child who never does anything wrong and everyone in the world is against them.

We all love CCFC, but seriously some of them need more in their life.

Nah, there were years on end when few talked about football on there, the likes of Smiles even gave up and started playing golf. They only woke up when Coventry Council became involved, they have a hatred for them for whatever reasons, even though most Ricoh decisions were 'whole council' rather than any single political party. That hatred of CCC gradually morphed into Sisu love, even though they havent a clue about them or their motives or business performance.

skybluetony176

The other tony is bombarding this site with pointless boring threads associated with building a new ground. No one is interested. It's boring.

if i didn't bombard the site with pointless boring threads you wouldn't get the opportunity to post pointless boring replies, i'm doing you a favour. you're welcome by the way.

bigfatronssba

Nah, there were years on end when few talked about football on there, the likes of Smiles even gave up and started playing golf. They only woke up when Coventry Council became involved, they have a hatred for them for whatever reasons, even though most Ricoh decisions were 'whole council' rather than any single political party. That hatred of CCC gradually morphed into Sisu love, even though they havent a clue about them or their motives or business performance.

I think a few of them have a bit of an anti-establishment feeling going on.

Grappa

He doesn't appear in the top 20 posters, which I find impossible to believe. Barred I reckon.

You do realise that people can have different usernames on different forums, don't you?

I think he may be Captain Mainwaring over there.

Grendel

I can't see any posts by Grendel on GMK, so presumably he is barred from there.

You wouldn't make it as a detective would you - even dumb old Ginetta got there in the end.

RPHunt

There is a punchandjudy just joined and some of his posts are identical to the nonsense spouted on here.

He even had the bare faced cheek to write this:

"Oh my god! I just had a look at SBT....it's either rascist or just plain thick or stupid bile in post after post.... quite staggering"

Staggering isn't the word for it.

Users who are viewing this thread