Tim Fisher - Meeting (1 Viewer)

wingy

I think you'll find that it's the administrator who has had flak for not saying anything. There has been general unhappiness about the lack of communication throughout SISU's tenure post-Ranson, Waggott being perhaps a notable exception. But when Fishy went quiet for a few weeks recently, I don't recall any complaints: just plenty of justified mocking.

If he never speaks to CCFC fans again, I'll be delighted. Lets face it, he doesn't work for the club anyway now, he has no reason to say anything about us!

TBH thought Ranson was a shit communicator also,but I digress the real point being that Fisher has never really worked for the club ,he's hired by Joy to sell us,just that currently

there is nowt to sell.

SkyblueBazza

If you like him so much then why dont you move in with the twat.

Have I said I like him? No.
I DO however think TF despite his intentions & methods is eminently preferable company to you & your venomous, foul-mouthed & disrespectful displays of rubbishing anyone who you even slightly disagree with. You must be considerably short of intellect.

letsallsingtogether

Haven't had my E-mail ether but who cares I'm going any way will park on the road if need be busy time of the day will piss off a few fellow drivers :p

letsallsingtogether

I recon he'll be there the only one doing anything wouldn't admit who he is thou I'll be there the ugly one with the shaved head :p
I hope psgm1 is going, we can run a poll to see who talks the most rubbish, Fisher or him.

Fisher's meeting may as well be with the 8 interested parties to buy the club. He could auction his shares in Holdings to the highest bidder.

Does he not see what a prick he is making of himself.

letsallsingtogether

Auctions about right we now sell our kit on Ebay can I pay through Paypal for the club I've got 100% feedback
Fisher's meeting may as well be with the 8 interested parties to buy the club. He could auction his shares in Holdings to the highest bidder.

Does he not see what a prick he is making of himself.

Users who are viewing this thread