Tim Fisher on the Radio (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

<p>
Fisher is an embbaressment to CCFC the man fully knows what he is saying he is not deluded just taking the piss out of us fans as he knows the end could be near</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Amazingly or maybe not, he blames every one but sisu

He's an embarrassment to himself.

cloughie

Yep but I thought he had been on some sort of chemical this afternoon listening to his fantasy

wingy

There was another interesting bit but I've been Imbibing this afternoon and it was with PWKH and the Administrators remarks about getting all the Information,after satisfying Linnels question ,meaning others must be being referred to, he stated that there were means Appleton could use to gain this info in less than a week.

coventryrich

8000 capacity? I know we're not the most well-supported club, but come on! And "modular"? I think he means Lego.

they know that there are around 8000 hardcore city fans out there (season ticket holders) so you can imagine the price of season tickets if the new ground is built they will rocket.

wingy

Tim reckons if were making a promotion push at this away ground we should get 6-7k.

He just so out of touch with reality
Pushing for promotion with a summer like this upon us

jas365

Linnell should have asked Fisher why a company with nothing in it had a turnover of £9m last year.

wingy

He now has a saturday morning programme on talksport call Fisherman tales

Love that Old Waterboys track ...............could be the name for the out of town team.........Fishermans Blues...............Not to be confused with that killer track by The Proclaimers My Old friend The Blues ............Tears every time.

AFCCOVENTRY

Here are the highlights from Timmy:

Administrator is just doing what he has to do as an officer of the court

Administrator suggests golden share is in Ltd. Share has always been in holdings and we have evidence. The accounts are not strictly true. The trading company is holdings. League deals with holdings.

It is fact the FL has treated holdings as a member of the football league. It is irrelevant where the share is. I will tell you a fact - the share is at the football league right now.

We are all grown ups... from an economic perspective the share has always been in holdings. All the player contracts are there.

Those interested parties will buy some liabilities from Ltd. They won't be buying anything.

Coventry City belongs to sisu.

If anyone wants to by ccfc there isn't anything for sale. CCFC is a tremendous club and big brand. SISU will not sell. I spent Weds and Thurs with Pressley and Waggott to prepare the squad for next season with budget and academy plans. This asset is not for sale.

We will address transfer embargo and admin. We will get club back on track.

We protected business by putting Ltd into admin to protect it from ACL threat.

This has cost us money and time this unnecessary mess.

We have been kicked out.

Stadium designers in and we will own every pound note from our new home.

We will be proud of our new home.

I can't confirm we will play at Walsall. We have interim plans and at the right time revealed.

I have never threatened and never blustered.

ACL are not on our radar. We have moved on.

I find this reaction from ACL nothing but bizarre. They went for admin and we have taken control of our future.

Are you happy to take calls Tim? I am happy to take calls.

Our revenues have collapsed.

Let's be crystal clear... we are taking the Jimmy Hill statue, the bricks and memorial garden with us. ACL don't want to get involved with emotional fan stuff. They are on the agenda 3,4 and 5

I will be meeting the fans over the coming weeks from June

Fans need to understand the club comes first and we have a heritage for over 100 years

We have a specific site. I won't tell you for commercial reasons. I find it extrodinary that people think it's bluster. We are in the closing stages of a new site. We will get the site in 3-4 weeks.

Planning permission we are quietly confident of getting this. Our agents have been working on this.

The new stadium will not be in the jurisdiction of the city of coventry

Sense is yes we will get it

If team performs for promotion we will get 6-7k supporters at temp ground

We have left the ricoh stuart. We will not engage with any talks with acl. I don't have time for them anymore.

We were forced out of the ricoh.

Coventry is not for sale.

T

tobymillward

Administrator suggests golden share is in Ltd. Share has always been in holdings and we have evidence. The accounts are not strictly true. The trading company is holdings. League deals with holdings.

It is fact the FL has treated holdings as a member of the football league. It is irrelevant where the share is. I will tell you a fact - the share is at the football league right now.

We are all grown ups... from an economic perspective the share has always been in holdings. All the player contracts are there.

Those interested parties will buy some liabilities from Ltd. They won't be buying anything.

If anyone wants to by ccfc there isn't anything for sale. CCFC is a tremendous club and big brand. SISU will not sell. I spent Weds and Thurs with Pressley and Waggott to prepare the squad for next season with budget and academy plans. This asset is not for sale.

We have been kicked out.

I can't confirm we will play at Walsall. We have interim plans and at the right time revealed.

I find this reaction from ACL nothing but bizarre. They went for admin and we have taken control of our future.

Let's be crystal clear... we are taking the Jimmy Hill statue, the bricks and memorial garden with us. ACL don't want to get involved with emotional fan stuff. They are on the agenda 3,4 and 5

Fans need to understand the club comes first and we have a heritage for over 100 years

We have a specific site. I won't tell you for commercial reasons. I find it extrodinary that people think it's bluster. We are in the closing stages of a new site. We will get the site in 3-4 weeks.

Planning permission we are quietly confident of getting this. Our agents have been working on this.

We have left the ricoh stuart. We will not engage with any talks with acl. I don't have time for them anymore.

Typical Fisherganda

AFCCOVENTRY

PWKH response:

Interesting statement from Administration. What are the assets of ccfc ltd? Golden share is in Ltd. Player registrations have to be with share. Fisher must have changed accounts recently. It is very clear the golden share is in Ltd. Football league has written to all parties in a letter to state the share is in ltd.

ACL have given administrator more info than he needs.

I heard what Fisher said. He wrote to us and said he wanted a 3 year deal. We had a meeting on 29 Jan and Fisher and Labov agreed a deal for long term future. They went back on the deal and then wanted a 3 year deal.

We went on point by point on agreement and no PR till papers all signed in 2 week window we lawyers.

If you remember Fisher said the only way now is to liquidate. If he doesn't bluster why didn't he do that then? He threatened so we acted to save ccfc.

Tim Fisher is to blame. He is a hard gun. He doesn't think this through. He is the mouth piece for Joy. This is her way of being hands out. She is the queen of debt. SISU drive companies into debt. That's what she is good at. There view of the truth differs from most.

Fisher's figure don't add up to the financial position that he always presents.

I quite honestly don't have a clue what happens. The door to the ricoh is open for anyone who pays their way. We never had a deal with Fisher for 50% share in acl.

We have expert lawyers working for ACL who deal with football administration.

Final analysis is whether football league play by their rules or commercial law. Will be interesting to see reaction of other 72 clubs if league changes rules.

I have no idea if I am confident of coventry playing at ricoh.

We have met various groups interested. We have met 5 groups. There are 3 we haven't met. 1 is probably a SISU entity. Haskell is one of course.

hill83

We'll get more fans next couple of years than the militia think on a no mark forum.

Let's see what happens. PUSB

Ideal world though. New owners. Carry on as normal.

Last edited:

DazzleTommyDazzle

We have been kicked out.

You have to wonder - does TF actually believe all of this himself?

Could make an interesting case study for a psychologist.

Noggin

We'll get more fans next couple of years than the militia think on a no mark forum.

Let's see what happens. PUSB

Ideal world though. New owners. Carry on as normal.

really, what is our average away attendance now?, do you really think that will dramatically increase when there are twice as many away games, half of them in the same place, with a team that is struggling and after the club has upset the fans by an order of magnitude more than they ever have before?

Brighton Sky Blue

Tim reckons if were making a promotion push at this away ground we should get 6-7k.

He just so out of touch with reality
Pushing for promotion with a summer like this upon us

So 7,000 at best even by his estimates? The club currently has zero income and still aren't selling season tickets. He has also said 'the accounts aren't quite true'-how does he get away with this?

The Penguin

So 7,000 at best even by his estimates? The club currently has zero income and still aren't selling season tickets. He has also said 'the accounts aren't quite true'-how does he get away with this?

I would have thought the director of a company publically stating, "The accounts aren't quite true," would attract some sort of sanction?

Especially, you know, since directors are required to sign off on accounts and state they are true and correct?

Fecking Fisher :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Brighton Sky Blue

I would have thought the director of a company publically stating, "The accounts aren't quite true," would attract some sort of sanction?

Especially, you know, since directors are required to sign off on accounts and state they are true and correct?

Fecking Fisher :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Would suggest that either the auditors were incompetent or deceived. I know which is more believable...

Brighton Sky Blue

Or complicit.

But that's the most unlikely scenario. In this post-Enron world I can't imagine any accounting firm doing anything overly dodgy.

Whoever was interviewing him should have pressed that comment further. He is hinting at criminal undertakings.

inside track

Speaking of which where is our poster with the 'inside track' on recent events? The silence is deafening.

I am here, and just so you know, I don't come on here as often as I would like because it would kick off a huge row in our house. Probably will today, but I just wanted to say that I've been listening to the interviews and I could not believe Tim Fisher coming out with the rubbish about taking the garden of remembrance, the walls of names and the JH statue to a new ground. Surely neither ACL nor the Council will allow that.

I still have huge reservations about PKH, who I don't think helps the cause at all. He comes across as someone who is really out of his depth. All he did yesterday was have a go at TF, probably understandably but that got us nowhere, and then he claims that there is a letter from the Football League saying categorically that the Golden Share is in Ltd. Why has this not been made public before? Confidentiality is all very well, but surely something as definitive as that would have been made public by now. Not saying he's lying, but it's very odd.

I just hope that someone moves quickly to save this situation and keep us at the Ricoh, but it sounds to me as though the administrator's route of putting Ltd up for sale will end in court (from TF's attitude about the club "not being for sale") and that could take, literally, years to resolve. The City Council hold the key to this. They have the means and the authority to sort this out, if they are genuinely bothered about the Sky Blues - our club, and theirs.

wingy

I am here, and just so you know, I don't come on here as often as I would like because it would kick off a huge row in our house. Probably will today, but I just wanted to say that I've been listening to the interviews and I could not believe Tim Fisher coming out with the rubbish about taking the garden of remembrance, the walls of names and the JH statue to a new ground. Surely neither ACL nor the Council will allow that.

I still have huge reservations about PKH, who I don't think helps the cause at all. He comes across as someone who is really out of his depth. All he did yesterday was have a go at TF, probably understandably but that got us nowhere, and then he claims that there is a letter from the Football League saying categorically that the Golden Share is in Ltd. Why has this not been made public before? Confidentiality is all very well, but surely something as definitive as that would have been made public by now. Not saying he's lying, but it's very odd.

I just hope that someone moves quickly to save this situation and keep us at the Ricoh, but it sounds to me as though the administrator's route of putting Ltd up for sale will end in court (from TF's attitude about the club "not being for sale") and that could take, literally, years to resolve. The City Council hold the key to this. They have the means and the authority to sort this out, if they are genuinely bothered about the Sky Blues - our club, and theirs.

That information came into the public domain friday afternoon ,he did'nt break any disclosure agreements.

inside track

That information came into the public domain friday afternoon ,he did'nt break any disclosure agreements.

In which case, I stand corrected. Where was it reported? I obviously missed it, and haven't been told about it at home, which is more annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread