Tim Fisher: The Charlton perspective? (1 Viewer)

RPHunt

Don't expect a rush of answers, I doubt if many of them will have heard of him. I did ask a Charlton fan a while ago who, after a bit of prompting and a chat with his family, remembered him. He was appointed, as a consultant, by the Charlton chairman when the group that eventually bought the club were dithering. This appointment, supposedly to find an alternative buyer, was made in a great blaze of publicity and was an unashamed attempt to put pressure on the other group. So, one of their programme sellers has probably made more contribution in a season to Charlton's fortunes than Fisher ever did.

Coventry City (Who?) are you for real? and on a Charlton website - you should be ashamed of yourself, never mind posting this shit around the internet, have some pride in your club...who the fuck are Charton? sorry I don't normally get to bother with the nonsense that gets posted on her but that shit mate.:facepalm:

StevieM

Coventry City (Who?) are you for real? and on a Charlton website - you should be ashamed of yourself, never mind posting this shit around the internet, have some pride in your club...who the fuck are Charton? sorry I don't normally get to bother with the nonsense that gets posted on her but that shit mate.:facepalm:

My introduction of myself as a Coventry City (who?) supporter on the Charlton forum was intended as a remember us rather than in a derisory tone.
After reading the responses to questions/reponses posted on THIS forum by visiting fans of other clubs and the totally unnecessary abuse aimed at them, I thought a bit of tongue in cheek humour may prompt some constructive comment rather than being told to get the fuck off their forum...?

So do I have pride in my club...yes, what we have remaining of it.

Posting shit around the internet....just trying to get some background on Mr Fisher, if that helps-what are you doing that is constructive in any way?

I'm very sorry if I caused you to get so upset at my off hand comment but some times a little humility goes a long way.

Trying to get background info on Mr Fisher??? Why

My introduction of myself as a Coventry City (who?) supporter on the Charlton forum was intended as a remember us rather than in a derisory tone.
After reading the responses to questions/reponses posted on THIS forum by visiting fans of other clubs and the totally unnecessary abuse aimed at them, I thought a bit of tongue in cheek humour may prompt some constructive comment rather than being told to get the fuck off their forum...?

So do I have pride in my club...yes, what we have remaining of it.

Posting shit around the internet....just trying to get some background on Mr Fisher, if that helps-what are you doing that is constructive in any way?

I'm very sorry if I caused you to get so upset at my off hand comment but some times a little humility goes a long way.

CJ_covblaze

Last edited:

cloughie

just a taster from Charlton

Oh dear if Coventry's problems were not big enough they now have Waggott on board!! Stevie don't be fooled the man is a fake a total waste of space one of those who gets paid good money for doing very little. As for Fisher the bloke is deluded. It was Richard Murray who hired him in 2010 and at the time Murray (we won't go there) came out with this:

Great work Mr Fisher, great work indeed and the cnut is proud of it!! With these two on board Steve you may have Victor Meldrew on board because Coventry City have one foot in the grave!

RPHunt

Over the years, I have seen a lot of people like Fisher in the City. Stolid, but unremarkable they stay at the same company for years and get promoted as others leave. Eventually they get promoted above their level of competence and get fired.

No one else in the City will employ them, so they end up starting consultancies (an accommodation address and website is all you need) and list equally underachieving acquaintances as "associates". Unsurprisingly, they never make a success of these ventures and after a few years of further decline, they all end up driving minicabs.

Sorry remind me how is all this nonsense helpful to CCFC and what is going on, if you find out anything (which you haven't) what are you going to do with those revelations?? you will get a couple of Charlton fans at best having a moan...and tbh honest the who? thing is bollocks.

What he is doing here is nothing like what he did there as far as I am aware he was a consultant, here he is our CEO - Why go on another board belittling our club to other fans...and more so starting with Who? when he mentions our club - our situation is shit lets not spread the word to all and sundry...lets have some dignity at least.

to understand his role here ,he is not just here as CEO /Chair,but to sell us ,which was his role @ Charlton ,read the thread.

I for one think Steve Waggot has done a fair job considering the constraints he has had to work with.....

just a taster from Charlton

Oh dear if Coventry's problems were not big enough they now have Waggott on board!! Stevie don't be fooled the man is a fake a total waste of space one of those who gets paid good money for doing very little. As for Fisher the bloke is deluded. It was Richard Murray who hired him in 2010 and at the time Murray (we won't go there) came out with this:

Great work Mr Fisher, great work indeed and the cnut is proud of it!! With these two on board Steve you may have Victor Meldrew on board because Coventry City have one foot in the grave!

SkyBlueScottie

So 2 responses, One of which mainly goes on about Waggott, who to my mind has done a decent job and is not our CEO.

Bit confused about this to be honest.

CJ_covblaze

What he is doing here is nothing like what he did there as far as I am aware he was a consultant, here he is our CEO - Why go on another board belittling our club to other fans...and more so starting with Who? when he mentions our club - our situation is shit lets not spread the word to all and sundry...lets have some dignity at least.

He stated at Ryton last week he was bought in by SISU to sell business such as Prozone. This was in response to my question of, why was someone who says he wasn't involved before December 2011 listed as a director of Prozone as early as March 2011? He didn't give an answer as to why he's listed as a director of CCFC Holdings as early as May that year though.

Last edited:
J

Jack Griffin

He stated at Ryton last week he was bought in by SISU to sell business such as Prozone. This was in response to my question of, why was someone who says he wasn't involved before December 2011 listed as a director of Prozone as early as March 2011? He didn't give an answer as to why he's listed as a director of CCFC Holdings as early as May that year though.

That is a good question to ask him.. because what he said on the radio last night contradicts the companies house record,

SBS&L 09/02/2012 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR TIMOTHY DONALD FISHER
CCFC Ltd 04/01/2012 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR TIMOTHY DONALD FISHER
CCFC(H) Ltd 03/08/2011 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR TIMOTHY DONALD FISHER
... or maybe the companies house records are a real muddle too.. LOL

..or maybe he wasn't involved in the Footbal club till then, because Holdings where he was a director wasn't the Football Club at that time?

CJ_covblaze

I think it's also worth mentioning that Tim became a director of Prozone 6 days before Ranson left there and the club.

Users who are viewing this thread