tim fisher (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradwellskyblues

without doubt the worst ceo in the history of english football,in his brief time at ccfc he has reduced the support 90% so much so that the total number of coventry fans to attend home games this year will be less than 1 game at highfield road.
No wonder he says we only need a stadium of 12-20 thousand with him charge i doubt we need that.
What have we done to deserve this man

steveo1987

without doubt the worst ceo in the history of english football,in his brief time at ccfc he has reduced the support 90% so much so that the total number of coventry fans to attend home games this year will be less than 1 game at highfield road.
No wonder he says we only need a stadium of 12-20 thousand with him charge i doubt we need that.
What have we done to deserve this man

Peter Ridsdale?

Grendel

Let's face it there was a top 10 of the most evil people on the planet he'd win it.

He'd easily bear hitler, Stalin, Genghis Kahn and any of the mass murderes such as Fred West, Shipman, neilson etc.

At least no one can say this forum never loses its sense of perspective.

skybluesam66

Let's face it there was a top 10 of the most evil people on the planet he'd win it.

He'd easily bear hitler, Stalin, Genghis Kahn and any of the mass murderes such as Fred West, Shipman, neilson etc.

but for most on here, in their day to day lives, they are only impacted by one of these.
It goes back to the shankly quote of football not being a matter of life or death, but being more important than that

My grandads last words to me were "how did the city get on today"

so in terms of impact on people's lives, absolutely the most hated man in the city

Rusty Trombone

It was very modest of you to exclude yourself from that list.

mattylad

I see no way the fan base can be rebuilt save a successful return to the Ricoh (on the pitch) while FIsher remains. He is the pied piper meats Gordon Brown meets Peter Griffin

S

skybluestork

I'd love nothing more than to have 3 minutes in a ring with Tim fisher. Maybe a good charity idea or way to raise cash for the SBT. He is like the child catcher, well stopped my kids from seeing a team they love.

dongonzalos

Did you once say on here he is one of the best CEO's ?

Gint11

I think the answers TF gave in the SCG meeting made sense in all honesty.

skybluetony176

whats bears got to do with it?

Grendel

Did you once say on here he is one of the best CEO's ?

I said he should have been sacked for allowing the cluelessl lazy thorn to remain in charge and wreck any hope of promotion last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread