Timing of joe coles signing (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

I accept the point that not everyone can afford both, but not many people will want to do both either.
At the end of the day it is their money.
I know plenty that don't go to City games anymore due to falling out of love with them for one reason and another.
Also know some who seriously can't afford to spend money going every home game, and still wouldn't if it was a tenner.

letsallsingtogether

Absolute more unfactual rubbish from you the franchise Northampton supporter,

'Oh I want to support my team where ever they are'

Parafraised from a grendel post of that time

And no grendel will go to a wasps game before me

I hear he's already been

Hopefully have I got news for you on catch up will cheer me up before bedtime, I've got a lot of singing, snorting, swearing (not near children) and gesturing at away fans to do tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grendel

Absolute more unfactual rubbish from you the franchise Northampton supporter,

'Oh I want to support my team where ever they are'

Parafraised from a grendel post of that time

And no grendel will go to a wasps game before me

Paraphrased means made up.

Look up the world franchise as you seem confused as to its meaning.

Why will you not attend a wasps game?

Grendel

80,000 at twickenham singing swing low, makes the hairs on the back of my neck Stand up now

There are still tickets available for the games this weekend - what a mighty World Cup it is.

If you follow rugby why not go to support the local team?

Grendel

Did you know what was going on?

Yes until I drunk myself stupid in the bar - well I knew what was going on in the bar. The rugby was the second dullest thing I've attended on the spurts front - the dullest was Formula One

letsallsingtogether

Try it again - you might just like it!

The thing is I like Rugby, played on and off for 30 years.
But I prefer watching CCFC, Don't watch any other football that often as it doesn't interest me.

Grendel

Way off thread, I just didn't think there was a 'PR' battle going on between the sky blues and wasps, that's just in the perception of folks on here

stupot07

What a great day, sign Joe Cole and wasps lose!

Just need to beat Blackpool tomorrow to complete the hatrick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

Wasps lost - ha ha - let's hope they lose every game.

Skyblueweeman

I didn't think you understood what was going on the pitch, it's a technical sport, challenging for the addled mind

Spear tackles, eye gouging, punching.

Technical in some of the local Portsmouth nightclubs, granted.

Gentlemans sport...my arse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

So if sisu purchased a distressed business you'd applied them for excellent business acumen?

Read back what you've posted. You say a Mayfair Hedge fund should have paid a premium for ownership despite having a local sports club but a Maltese hedge fund is fine and dandy to buy it in the cheap and move a sports 90 miles north.

I assume if sisu moved the club 90 miles you'd be fine with it if it resulted in purchasing a stadium cheaply as its distressed?
The circumstances had changed by the time Wasps owners came in though hadn't they? SISU missed the trick because of their own smokescreen

...onwards & upwards PUSB

SkyblueBazza

No what I say is factual - it just makes uncomfortable reading for people like you.

Are you against franchising and buying distressed businesses on the cheap?

Popping along to a wasps game this season?
No - you merely state everything in a factual manner
You use as much speculation & opinion as everyone else on here...IMO

SkyblueBazza

Not everyone can afford both though, Wasps and CCFC will both be competing for the same peoples money in some cases.
Surely that has to be a good thing?

Competition..! If you want the local masses to use their limited budget - you must give them a more attractive product. SISU ticked alo g nicely until Wasps arrived...now they have taken more positive steps in terms of the product they provide. It will pay dividends hopefully.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Surely that has to be a good thing?

Competition..! If you want the local masses to use their limited budget - you must give them a more attractive product. SISU ticked alo g nicely until Wasps arrived...now they have taken more positive steps in terms of the product they provide. It will pay dividends hopefully.

I get what you are saying in that it made SISU step up their game to compete but its only good if people then choose coventry city and attendances are good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread