TM for Villa (1 Viewer)

Covrock

Beat me to it. Job for him!!!???? Not that i would wish it on him.virtually a premier squad. Money???ish. Then he could bring that overpaid spoilt wanker Grealish and the rest of them to play us next season. Sorry guys but I have taken so much shite in work off the villa fans over the years. I just love it when things go wrong for them. Only thing is the guys in work are like tradesmen. They mysteriously dissappear when it's time to give the shit back.

JimmyHillsbeard

doesn't Di Matteo have a better record this season (that got him sacked) than Mowbray? and in a higher league?

If they appoint from the UK they'll look at Steve Bruce, Ryan Giggs, maybe even Gareth Southgate, if they poach someone it could be Dean Smith after Brentford's decent start. They won't have even noticed that a manager has left his job while his club was at the bottom of the third division

trevelfarandwide

With TM's track record with teams after Xmas, let's hope he does get it as he'll take them down!

It's all tactical; he's a deep cover agent, his mission is to infiltrate the Villa and decimate them with wishy-washy football, outlandish tactical decisions, bizarre substitutions and lacing the half-time squash with ketamine...

Agent Mowbray, that is your mission, so fucking well accept it...

JimmyHillsbeard

It's all tactical; he's a deep cover agent, his mission is to infiltrate the Villa and decimate them with wishy-washy football, outlandish tactical decisions, bizarre substitutions and lacing the half-time squash with ketamine...

Agent Mowbray, that is your mission, so fucking well accept it...

Was he doing this job for West Brom/Middlesbro when he was with us?

Brylowes

Providing he avoids a ban, I can see big Sam ending up at Villa, hate to Say it
but the greedy bastard would be a good appointment for them as well.IMO

4waspsting

doesn't Di Matteo have a better record this season (that got him sacked) than Mowbray? and in a higher league?

If they appoint from the UK they'll look at Steve Bruce, Ryan Giggs, maybe even Gareth Southgate, if they poach someone it could be Dean Smith after Brentford's decent start. They won't have even noticed that a manager has left his job while his club was at the bottom of the third division
it was only a quote

percy

Are you on Saturn or Mars mate?? Played 10 won 0 scored 6. What exactly in that would A Villa owners think "TM's the man" ?
i think Mowbray is more than a decent manager, sadly though not in the lower leagues. could be a decent manager for villa though with more resources at his disposal.

RegTheDonk

Listening to WM on the way home, fans there reckon Di Matteo was given money and backing. Steve Bruce is fav to lead them, but IF TM was appointed, we'll see how well he does with supposedly decent owners. Blame can't be put on anyone else's doorstep if he doesn't cut the mustard there.

Gazolba

At least he has experience in not winning so he should be a good fit.

no_loyalty

Would TM be interested in become Shrewsbury manager?

Users who are viewing this thread