TM happy with Cook (1 Viewer)

sotv1987

Just heard on radio that TM is no longer looking for a replacement keeper as Cook has highly impressed him, i haven't seen too much of him so can't really comment, however, it would free up a little more money for a striker/winger i suppose, thought?

rupert_bear

I can't see Mowbray looking for a goalkeeper unless one drops in his lap, we have two, Burge and Reice-Cook one 22 the other 21, take your pick who is the best. I was told the other day by a chap who regularly watches the U/21s there is another aged about 18 who he thinks will be better than either of the other two, anyone know who that is ?

hamil99

Facebook User
Richards i think, but thats without doing the research as i am at work lol.

Edit* Ive heard similar that the youngster coming through is meant to be very good, same was said of Ireland mind...

Last edited:

rupert_bear

richards i think tbut thats without doing the research as i am at work lol
Bad luck, I'm in the middle of my 7 week holiday, about to watch Homes under the Hammer with a proper ex- city centre-forward presenting, now if only TM could dig up another like him !

tom88

Richards is no longer on the books

It is Corey Addai - Another from Arsenal I believe

He is also massive!

hamil99

Facebook User
Bad luck, I'm in the middle of my 7 week holiday, about to watch Homes under the Hammer with a proper ex- city centre-forward presenting, now if only TM could dig up another like him !

Hey i live in Gibraltar so even being at work is like a holiday ;) i think if i had 7 weeks of now, id be burnt to a crisp with a serious alcohol problem lol!

rupert_bear

Old Oggy has taken a bit of stick at times on here about his roll as goalkeeper coach but here we have two maybe three young lads looking the part all coached by him.

stupot07

It was probably from the post match interview. Said we wouldn't be bringing in a new keeper and RCC played in the cup as he needs to be ready if Burge gets injured or loses form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sotv1987

Was that on the Free Radio news? I heard it too but heard no quote, so possibly them just reading into the fact he made his debut

Yeh free radio, I'm certain i heard them say he is no longer looking to add to the goalkeepers due to the positives from Cook, it was 7 in the morning on my way to Gaydon, could have misheard but i'm almost certain that's what was said.

Adge

Was that on the Free Radio news? I heard it too but heard no quote, so possibly them just reading into the fact he made his debut
Hang your head in shame! Didn't think anybody listened to that shit anymore! Dalziel out!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Hang your head in shame! Didn't think anybody listened to that shit anymore! Dalziel out!

Do you know what, the only reason I'm listening this week and last is because JD isn't on :D a DJ standing in for Dalziel used to do the breakfast show on Capital! Capitals show isn't the same without him, and I was glad to hear he was back on radio with free for 2 weeks! Back to capital next week for me though :D

pipkin73

Hey i live in Gibraltar so even being at work is like a holiday ;) i think if i had 7 weeks of now, id be burnt to a crisp with a serious alcohol problem lol!

Haha, i know the feeling. That is where my family come from and i now live in Gran Canaria (another bloody hot Rock with very cheap cigs and alcohol). Any Gib footy tops on sale as i can't get one from the offal (keeps saying sold out and they will let me know when they are available). If any available could you get me one and send it me, let me know price and postage and i will put it in your bank before you buy. Cheers

pipkin73

Living here in GC it is full of Irish and Scotts so i wan't to wear the top for the Euro Qualifiers, wind them up as they keep going on about how such a small place should not be allowed in. That and the Spanish/Gibraltar politics. Perfect wind up on all the Spanish out here wearing a Gib top, they really believe it belongs to them the fools.

Users who are viewing this thread