TM said 'CCFC squad it will get stronger in the next few days ' (1 Viewer)

afan4life

Headline on the Cov Telegraph website, anyone else read that and mistakenly believe we would be getting new players? Should have know better really....Smoke & mirrors

Gazolba

Headline on the Cov Telegraph website, anyone else read that and mistakenly believe we would be getting new players? Should have know better really....Smoke & mirrors
He actually said "I feel quite confident about the team; I think it will get stronger in the next few days". Nothing about that suggests new players.

ccfchoi87

A scouting agency called 'seeking the elite' has tweeted they have a client starting with us this week. Any idea who? New signing or maybe a youngster.

Johnnythespider

Does he not say "when the window closes we can concentrate on getting better results" suggests that there is a possibility of more activity to me.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Bob Latchford

Feel sorry forTM can't be fun working for these owners .

mrtrench

Does he not say "when the window closes we can concentrate on getting better results" suggests that there is a possibility of more activity to me.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Obviously I know very little about football management. However if I were the manager I'd start working on getting good results before the transfer window closes. Perhaps we need a manageress who can multi-task.

higgs

Wonder if any of our number one targets will sign before deadline day? ;)
Unless they are free agents and willing to accept 2k a week then I'd say we will miss out

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

He actually said "I feel quite confident about the team; I think it will get stronger in the next few days". Nothing about that suggests new players.

Pity dear old genial Geoff, our intrepid CWR sports commentator, didn't ask him the direct question as to whether there will be any new signings before deadline day. There was nothing in TM's after match interview to suggest any new bodies 'would be in the building'.

Woodster

Had a look on their Facebook page and on 21st June they said within four weeks someone was going to be starting at City. It'll just be a development player, possibly not even someone the club would bother announcing even.

Users who are viewing this thread