Today’s games (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Sunderland have just gone 1-0 up.

Sky Blue Harry H

Anybody seen that amazing Lamela finish v Arsenal? It will get a few airings on MOTD tonight. Watched a bit of that Sunderland game, and confirmed what I already thought - they will need about another 8 or 9 players to even compete in The Championship next season (should they get promoted).

Hobo

Read their forum and you will see why. So far up their arse its unbelievable. Every week there is a thread on us and a hatred ive never seen before

That is their problem not ours. I really don't care what is going through a Sunderland fans brain. I don't have the spare time to wait for it to process.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just popped om the Sheffield Wednesday forum, where they were having a go at Windass, for not playing in a team mate for a 1 on 1, then telling the player 'shut your f####ng mouth' after his own cock up. Next to a twitter video of it was another of Dion playing his final game ever (for Norwich) For the life of me, I'd forgotten that he'd ever played for them!!

Otis

Just popped om the Sheffield Wednesday forum, where they were having a go at Windass, for not playing in a team mate for a 1 on 1, then telling the player 'shut your f####ng mouth' after his own cock up. Next to a twitter video of it was another of Dion playing his final game ever (for Norwich) For the life of me, I'd forgotten that he'd ever played for them!!
Same.

Frostie

Was Huckerby's last game in English football too before he had a final year in the MLS.

Cov kid 55

Have to say that Huckerby and Dublin were brilliant for Cov, and I’ll never forget how good they were for us. I do feel though, that they have this love affair with Norwich, and seem to forget that it was Coventry City where they got their opportunity, and where they made their careers and names in the game. I may be being oversensitive, as I have a number of Norwich fan friends, who claim them both as their own.

Liquid Gold

Have to say that Huckerby and Dublin were brilliant for Cov, and I’ll never forget how good they were for us. I do feel though, that they have this love affair with Norwich, and seem to forget that it was Coventry City where they got their opportunity, and where they made their careers and names in the game. I may be being oversensitive, as I have a number of Norwich fan friends, who claim them both as their own.
Huckerby follows our results and always posts on twitter when we win.

shmmeee

No he doesn’t quiet the opposite.

Never mentions us, never responds to things about CCFC like he does for other teams. I hope it’s wrong because he’s a club legend, just worry the silliness with the fans at the time (both his wife and the post Villa stuff) soured his view of us.

Frostie

Never mentions us, never responds to things about CCFC like he does for other teams. I hope it’s wrong because he’s a club legend, just worry the silliness with the fans at the time (both his wife and the post Villa stuff) soured his view of us.

???

Liquid Gold

I sort of get where Shmmee is coming from though. He's never as enthusiastic about us as he is his other teams on his socials.

I think the way we acted towards him after he left may have soured things. Shame because he's my favourite player ever.

shmmeee

I sort of get where Shmmee is coming from though. He's never as enthusiastic about us as he is his other teams on his socials.

I think the way we acted towards him after he left may have soured things. Shame because he's my favourite player ever.

Yeah like I say it’s just an impression and I hope I’m reading things that aren’t there.

Magwitch1

Not only was there unfair fan reaction when he left which was down to our chairman Bryan Richardson but when he got that serious head injury at Villa a lot of our keyboard bullies on various sites were vicious. I’ve spoken to Dublin a few times and he speaks highly of his time here and the support from the proper fans.

shmmeee

Was thinking the other day about statues outside the ground like Arsenal do and who ours would be.

A Dion statue would be amazing.

Liquid Gold

Was thinking the other day about statues outside the ground like Arsenal do and who ours would be.

A Dion statue would be amazing.
I like the way the outside of the emirates has pictures of classic players. It's something we could do to make the Ricoh less shabby, cover up the ironwork and make it feel more like home. Could even have them swap with Wasps ones for their games.

shmmeee

I like the way the outside of the emirates has pictures of classic players. It's something we could do to make the Ricoh less shabby, cover up the ironwork and make it feel more like home. Could even have them swap with Wasps ones for their games.

Yeah I think that would be great. Must be some local printing/media company who can help create something we could move in on match days.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah I think that would be great. Must be some local printing/media company who can help create something we could move in on match days.

Would be easier with screens, more costly to start with but it means it is easily changed with a few clicks of a button.

shmmeee

Would be easier with screens, more costly to start with but it means it is easily changed with a few clicks of a button.

requires buy in from the landlords though, and not as versatile in where they can be put. That big logo on the front should be a screen though, definitely.

scottccfc

just stripes that can be swapped around.

sky blue and white/navy blue for us and black and yellow for them

or something along the lines of bayerns ground that has changeable lights that depicts which team were playing

Users who are viewing this thread