Today’s games (3 Viewers)

no_loyalty

That was never a penalty, cheating diving bastard. We are fucked.

Sky Blue Harry H

This is what happens when you try and actually get a result.

To be fair - all Blues did all game was kick it long and hurl long throws. No 'football' at all. Less said about Swansea the better. Won't get anywhere in the play offs (assuming they stay there) playing like that.

jordan210

To be fair - all Blues did all game was kick it long and hurl long throws. No 'football' at all. Less said about Swansea the better. Won't get anywhere in the play offs (assuming they stay there) playing like that.

And it worked. We struggled to string 2 passes together today. Wasn't pretty but they got the result.

cc84cov

I've always got it .. but as of right now , we lose the next 3 we will likely be in the bottom 3 and unlikely to escape because 1 of them is against Rotherham.

However win Monday, and beat Rotherham we won't go down .

So it's literally on a knife edge at the moment ...this is the critical point and will decide our season
Mate look at the state of the players body language past weeks their finished their already looking relegated 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dickie

Birmingham were shite and rode their luck but got a result. But they are trying and playing for their manager.

cc84cov

I've always got it .. but as of right now , we lose the next 3 we will likely be in the bottom 3 and unlikely to escape because 1 of them is against Rotherham.

However win Monday, and beat Rotherham we won't go down .

So it's literally on a knife edge at the moment ...this is the critical point and will decide our season
Rotherham will beat Wycombe,Brum play Brentford Tuesday

Evo1883

Our match vs Huddersfield is going to be massive if they struggle to get results
I think realistically we need to try and get 4-6 points from the next 3 matches then go from there ..avoiding defeat at Rotherham is kind of a big deal now tbh

CCFCSteve

If we get 10-11 points we stay up. Robins needs to appreciate trying to nick wins/scrape draws isn’t going to work (defence isn’t good enough). Two up top, have some balls and let’s see how we do. Players need to show they’re good enough at this level. I still think they can do it but they need to stop the negative mindset. If we give it a go and fail, so be it but let’s not sleep walk into relegation

Liquid Gold

Our form and confidence has fallen apart at just the wrong time.

This needs to be a rallying point because we just can’t rely on anybody else now. Focus on winning (not just competing) in the game in front of us.

cc84cov

Our form and confidence has fallen apart at just the wrong time.

This needs to be a rallying point because we just can’t rely on anybody else now. Focus on winning (not just competing) in the game in front of us.
Get Liam Kelly back in there gets my vote

Users who are viewing this thread