Today’s games (2 Viewers)

South West Sky Blue

First of all as a regular contributor to Millers Mad I would like to congratulate you on your outstanding performance and fully deserved win.

Last night it was delight for you and despair for us but who was it that said “football is a funny old game”.

Tonight Blackburn were badly out of form & when Derby scored early I feared the worst. However, Blackburn came back & won the game.

That leaves us 4 points behind Derby with 3 games in hand and I hope that for once we take advantage of the situation on Sunday and put some real pressure on Derby.

It’s been a weird season for everyone and I only hope that we can muster the points to stay up.

Birmingham will be very tough. They seem to be very solid since the Manager change and they will fancy their chances.
Draws are no good. I would rather win 1 and lose 1 so we have to go for it to set us up for Wednesday night at home v Middlesbrough.

Whatever, the outcome good luck next season when you, at last return to your own City.
The key is to survive the first season, something that we have, and still are, trying to achieve, so. I hope we get the chance to visit the Ricoh in a Championship game next season.

Good luck for the future and once again congratulations on your thoroughly deserved win last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need luck when you’re struggling in this division. As basic and unscientific as it sounds, I think Bowyer has brought in some luck to Brum. However things were clearly bad under Karanka- surprised they kept him as long. Since Bowyer came in they’ve got lucky with refereeing decisions and weak performances from opposition. Think he was there when they got stuffed 3-0 at home to Bristol City so they’re still capable of being shit with him!

That being said they’re good enough to stay up. So are you. Some momentum will help. Losing at home to us and Wycombe recently can’t help. These two results make me fear for you the most. However you’ve shown you’re good enough to stay up against plenty of teams this season (didn’t you do M’boro 3-0?). I suppose that’s the Championship. Anyone can beat anyone on their day.

I’d much rather Rotherham stay up than Derby. You may not be a traditional “powerhouse”, but a decent well run club. None of the financial crap and dodgy accounting you get at Derby and other teams that inflate wages, enrich agents (money out of the game), puts traditional club ownership schemes at a disadvantage and risks the future of all football league clubs.
I get angry when I see clubs getting away with this crap. Man City should’ve been banned from Europe for 2-5 years. Money has ruined football.
Sound like my old man now. Rant over!

better days

First of all as a regular contributor to Millers Mad I would like to congratulate you on your outstanding performance and fully deserved win.

Last night it was delight for you and despair for us but who was it that said “football is a funny old game”.

Tonight Blackburn were badly out of form & when Derby scored early I feared the worst. However, Blackburn came back & won the game.

That leaves us 4 points behind Derby with 3 games in hand and I hope that for once we take advantage of the situation on Sunday and put some real pressure on Derby.

It’s been a weird season for everyone and I only hope that we can muster the points to stay up.

Birmingham will be very tough. They seem to be very solid since the Manager change and they will fancy their chances.
Draws are no good. I would rather win 1 and lose 1 so we have to go for it to set us up for Wednesday night at home v Middlesbrough.

Whatever, the outcome good luck next season when you, at last return to your own City.
The key is to survive the first season, something that we have, and still are, trying to achieve, so. I hope we get the chance to visit the Ricoh in a Championship game next season.

Good luck for the future and once again congratulations on your thoroughly deserved win last night.

Class
Just like your manager

higgs

Once it's not at our expense I would like tw see ye stay up an honest hard working manager and players and decent honest fans best of luck hope you catch derby

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

cov donkey kick

Quality post after we are safe I think and hope your club is ,a well run and managed club clubs like derby really deserve to go down run with financial skulldugery but seem to be ignored by the EFL so good luck .hopefully you will be playing us in Coventry next season.

Liquid Gold

Fair play millers. It wasn’t that long ago I remember people coming round shaking buckets to try and save them.

As has been said, would rather Derby go than them.

shmmeee

So we need Hudd to lose to forest.

swansea to beat Wycombe.

Wednesday to lose to Bristol.

Stoke to beat Preston

I’d take a Wednesday win and a Forest draw at a push, but only if we’re going to finish strong. Well be mathematically out of sight of Wednesday soon enough.

Sky Blue Harry H

Could do with Stoke picking up a few knocks/suspensions against PNE today as well. Don't want Stoke winning really, as they will be lower on confidence, and the manager is then likely to mix the team up for our game. Unsettled side, please!

Evo1883

Wednesday still 7 points off city with 4 games left ...no chance

Bristol great run under the majestic nigel pearson continues

clint van damme

QPR 1 up at Boro. Wonder if they'll start playing Tika taka on the edge of their own box in the 2nd half like they did against Rotherham?

D

Deleted member 2477

Brasil are shocking. Wednesday are all over them and should be 3 or 4 up

Happy_Martian

Forest 0-1 Huddersfield. 45+2mins

Poor game so far. Frazier Campbell off injured after 38 mins with a shoulder injury after a challenge from Cyrus Christie. Good strike for the Hudders goal though.

Evo1883

A city win tomorrow would properly leave it a race between Derby Wednesday and Rotherham...

Even then I still think Derby have a healthy cushion on Wednesday

To be honest Even a draw tomorrow would be a welcome return.

Users who are viewing this thread