Today's Classic Album (1 Viewer)

redsox

Facebook User
Today's classic album is 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' by the popular Welsh Colliery band The Beatles. The Beatles were discovered Merthyr Tydfil coal mine, buried deep in a sedimentary seam. They were extracted using the Longwall mining method and began producing records very soon after. The last surviving member of the band currently lives in Aberystwyth where he is the only gay in the village...

Last edited:

daveccfc

i am confused :(

redsox

Facebook User
A little known fact : Sgt. Pepper was actually based on Shirley Bassey who was prone to appearances with the Treorchy Salvation Army Brass Band wearing nothing but a smile , a feather boa and a temporary tattoo of Sargeant's stripes on her left arm. These performances were banned by a young Mary Whitehouse , who traumatized by the experience shaved off all her body hair in protest.

Disorganised1

Of course you are it was the Llantrissent Brass Band that Shirley appeared with, playing the conductors pink oboe.

redsox

Facebook User
Of course you are it was the Llantrissent Brass Band that Shirley appeared with, playing the conductors pink oboe.

Ha ha, so glad that you spotted my deliberate error, I shall include it in my unofficial Beatles biography ' Mick Jagger and I ' :D

redsox

Facebook User
Good man, I gotta make do with the local radio station at work. ......it's mind numbing

Bunnykins

Hey I was Born in Newcastle - under-Lyme......:wave: Hows it doing over there?

redsox

Facebook User
:wave: N-u-L is fine and dandy , could be worse it could be Hanley lol!! I was born in Cov, how's that doing ? ha ha .

p.s you have TWO of my old arcade records, TWO..........I,ll be back and I'll have them. lol

Users who are viewing this thread