Today's friendly (1 Viewer)

skyblue025

There seems to of been no news on it. I would like to know who played as I'm guessing it was set up to give players returning from injury a run out. Anyone heard anything?

aloisiwouldhavescored

Read that it was a behind closed doors at Ryton, but that was weather permitting. A chance for some of the fringe players and players coming back from injury to get a run out. Was supposed to feature Tom Davies and Jordan Willis. But like I said, whether it happened.....

Otis

Read that it was a behind closed doors at Ryton, but that was weather permitting. A chance for some of the fringe players and players coming back from injury to get a run out. Was supposed to feature Tom Davies and Jordan Willis. But like I said, whether it happened.....
Ha! So you didn't go and look at the thread I mentioned, where it clearly states the match did happen and just came to the conclusion that maybe it didn't happen.

I love this forum.

giphy.gif

ccfcricoh

City won 3 - 0, Ponticelli 2 and Maycock.

Cory A, stokes, Davies, Thompson, Di KE, Dev KE, Maycock, Eccles, Barrett, Finn, Ponticelli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unsure if that makes it more or less likely Stokes and Davies may get swapped in for Saturday - more game time but less rest

Otis

City won 3 - 0, Ponticelli 2 and Maycock.

Cory A, stokes, Davies, Thompson, Di KE, Dev KE, Maycock, Eccles, Barrett, Finn, Ponticelli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So no Beavon again and still no Baker.

Maybe time to just put the shirts up for sale on eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread