Today's goals (1 Viewer)

Speng

Anyone got a link please ,

Como

I just started ITV Player, they have a programme called Splash! on, could not quite believe it.

ccfc92

Just seen the goals on itv. Moussa took it very well, off balance but great finish. Leon used his strength, great composure. Strachan is co hosting, said if we can get stadium sorted, pressley will do very well with us as we are a great club

James Smith

Just watched our two excellent goals on the FA cup highlights show. Slightly spoilt by the audio from the previous match being played over the top of the start of ours but all credit to the team.

Also apparently Gordon Strachan said that his grandson watches our games.

BurbageSkyBlues

Yes, I thought it was very complimentary of strachan. Both about the club and Stephen Presley. He clearly bears no (public) malice to the way he was (badly, in my opinion) treated by many of our fans. Not wishing to get into a debate about Wee Gordan's tenure, but it is nice to see some respect from a man who is held in high esteem within the game.

skybluetony176

Just seen the goals on itv. Moussa took it very well, off balance but great finish. Leon used his strength, great composure. Strachan is co hosting, said if we can get stadium sorted, pressley will do very well with us as we are a great club

apparently Strachans grandson is a sky blues too.

ccfc92

Just watched our two excellent goals on the FA cup highlights show. Slightly spoilt by the audio from the previous match being played over the top of the start of ours but all credit to the team.

Also apparently Gordon Strachan said that his grandson watches our games.

Typical shite itv coverage. N yes he did say his grandson goes, he didn't mention home or away though

Users who are viewing this thread