Todd Kane (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Reportedly we are due to sign experienced defender Todd Kane from QPR today. He has fallen down the pecking order at QPR recently.

Saddlebrains

Reportedly we are due to sign experienced defender Todd Kane from QPR today. He has fallen down the pecking order at QPR recently.

I'm glad you've told us, thank you.

Don't know if you're aware, but there was a large terrorist attack on the twin towers in New York and Theresa May has become only the second female PM in British History

Evo1883

I'm confused, everything points to him being a traditional right back is that correct , haven't really looked him up so correct me if I'm wrong

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I'm confused, everything points to him being a traditional right back is that correct , haven't really looked him up so correct me if I'm wrong
He is a RB but has played in the RM and LB positions in his career, he may have only played a handful of games in those positions though but I think it shows versatility and the fact that he has played RM as well suggests he may be able to play RWB as he is a traditional RB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread