Tom Holmes (Reading) (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

Been told today he's on the radar 🤔 23 year old defender
woah-saturday-night-live.gif

Oh, it’s George..

denzel-washington-get.gif

David O'Day

Do we ? Binks hasn't played.yet because Lati has been good in that role and if needed then Bidwell can cover
He's another very highly rated player and we would be foolish not to sign him
yeah, we do

It's why we are looking at Kitching

Lati can play there but it's also best to have a left footed player at LCB as the passing lanes are better and much easier.

Martin180

yeah, we do

It's why we are looking at Kitching

Lati can play there but it's also best to have a left footed player at LCB as the passing lanes are better and much easier.
I totally agree but if we are being priced out of the Kitching deal then signing another young highly rated defender makes sense surely ?

David O'Day

I totally agree but if we are being priced out of the Kitching deal then signing another young highly rated defender makes sense surely ?
no, there are other left footed cb's out there and we are well stocked with right footed cb's

Deity

Thomas and Lats can play RCB…. I’d only add to that position if it was a potential future star, not just another squad player.

we still need LCB, Attacker, 2 x CM before any other positions ….

Balli001

Maybe Holmes is considered as a central of a 3 l. Gives us time to find a permanent lcb while binks is here

Deity

Maybe Holmes is considered as a central of a 3 l. Gives us time to find a permanent lcb while binks is here
He’s only just over 6ft … I prefer the central defender to be taller and potentially dominant in the air …. That said you could see Thomas transition to that role.

Balli001

He’s only just over 6ft … I prefer the central defender to be taller and potentially dominant in the air …. That said you could see Thomas transition to that role.
A lot of Reading fans comments i read suggested thats his best position

Users who are viewing this thread